Server 5 Stratis > Altis

S5  

29 members have voted

1. 1. S5

• Altis
    • Stratis

Its just a suggestion to say that S5 at times can be very "empty" at times we see 8/100 people at UK Time Zones and when NA and the rest of america comes on the server it reaches a max of 40/100,  on Altis All 4 servers NA Time it can be very "packed" So if you open a S5 altis map mabey more people enjoy an altis map rather than an empty stratis map.

Having more gangs on altis maps make rebel life more fun, IE more fights, Less Experience players get some experience in fights and able to do the BIG Events in groups sized like Feds Banks prison breaks, and might fix this whole "aids" 30 cops on a server thing.

g1ant, Dextrix, HenryHoover and 1 other like this

Stratis is my home and my life. The second I am off my horrid Cadet week I will be back there busting heads again in the early mornings. What makes it fun is the fact most people don't even know what to do with themselves. It's small yes, houses are hard to come by so you sit there unable to farm rebel gear and cackle like a horder without payin $$$ for a house.  That's the charm, you have to sit there and make money without the safety of knowing you can hide in a home or hide in large cities from cops and rebels.

S5 Should stay Stratis, If they decide to kill S5 let it die Stratis. You people shall not turn my home into a cheap whore of a parking lot because you don't know how to live off the land.

blinky and Gubber Flexx like this
3 hours ago, Mc Duushe said:

Stratis is my home and my life. The second I am off my horrid Cadet week I will be back there busting heads again in the early mornings. What makes it fun is the fact most people don't even know what to do with themselves. It's small yes, houses are hard to come by so you sit there unable to farm rebel gear and cackle like a horder without payin $$$ for a house.  That's the charm, you have to sit there and make money without the safety of knowing you can hide in a home or hide in large cities from cops and rebels.

S5 Should stay Stratis, If they decide to kill S5 let it die Stratis. You people shall not turn my home into a cheap whore of a parking lot because you don't know how to live off the land.

I could not say it any better!

Edited by Mr. Meeseeks

the true Stratis players still play even without meth, the people who cried for it back and never showed were the gangs that show up once a day to do meth runs then log off, the people who were trying to get server 5 back, and used to play properly, still do, when im playing on S5 i still see a lot of the same people i used to, and see them most days

Let me just settle this once and for all for anyone that has come up with a valid point. I've grown on Stratis and I weeped when it vanished with no words. After that I became bitter and uncaring for Asylum in general just because Stratis was gone. It really did show but now to the easily corrected issues.

There isn't good money to be made.

Not 150m out of Agia is a wreck, Yes it is boring to sit there and wreck dive, but when people complain about money. Look! A low risk way to get filthy rich!

The map lay out sucks! It's too small!

Yup, it is. It's small as hell, you can't hide on Stratis. Be armed at all times and accept this is the wild west.

Not enough people whaaaaaaaaaa!

Not enough people? Hey easy ass coke runs with huge ass hemmet box's. Own a house? Hey you have a gang to cap arms and drug dealer! Hey look! Uncontested MK gun runs to load your house up with gear or even better make uncontested money! Don't know about anyone else but I like when there are few people on Stratis, less guns pointed my way!

Yes I am showing complete favoritism to Stratis. It was where I first played in Asylum, where I first wanted to go. I hated my Cadet week my first go round because Altis is literally a game of hide and seek or hold this area for Loads of money while offering little to no interaction outside shooting people mainly cops. It's where I became a Corporal and had some of the most bad ass shoot outs with gangs and the APD when I was on the other side of the coin. You can't find gangs these days dedicated to sit there over the Police HQ for 20-30- Up to a Hour just engaged in a HQ riot. Most run while Stratis rebel's fought to the death. It's the map I literally cried over when it went down, almost as if I had just lost a brother or a beloved family member.

I support a Tanoa Server... but that will be Server 6.  o7 Server 5 is Stratis; Never forget it you Altis Plebs.

Bersabee and blinky like this

I know this a long shot, but Asylum could expand server 5 Stratis into a wasteland server. I mean Asylum is a network after all and a lot of players who quit Asylum quit because they do not have the time to grind out to have fun, I think it would be an extremely successful change and bring more people into the community.