New life rule?

What would you guys think about a "New life rule" on this server? It means that you cant come back to the same situation, neither can you go back to the same area within a certain amount of time. 

In my opinion it would make the server more competetive because people will stop running around like headless chickens and actually value their life more in fights. Also it would be better for the roleplay on the server. I have had some roleplay experiences with cops that came back and told me I killed them two times, therefor I will be sent to jail. 

It is just a suggestion that would make the server better in my opinion. 

I just wanted to hear what you guys would say to this.

Pliss no haterino <3

What makes Asylum fun is the very different style of combat of what you might be used to.

I played on a strict NLR server for 11 months. Sure the slower paced combat, the more strategic and tactical gameplay is somewhat fun, but fuck me its hella boring most of the times.

Strict NLR = More strategy, more tactical. Gun skill is not that important, rather better positioning to do well in combat. Generally its very boring. Robbing the Fed alone would take 40+ minutes of planning because when you die you're out, so you had to be careful, you had to plan any outcome possible in order for you and your team to succeed.

Getting 3+ cop kills during a bank job would mean you done good, on Asylum getting 15+ means you done good.

No NLR = Less strategy, less tactical. Gun skill is much more important than positioning. Its a very different ball game, its another element you have to add to you fighting strategy.

Give it time, and you would get used to it and actually enjoy it much more.

There is a reason why players on Asylum are the best when you compare them to any other Life Server, believe me, i've spent time on a lot of other servers and Asylum is home to some of the best Arma players. 

Edited by Haych

I once played a strict RP server. I shit you not, I got into a police chase with the cops they crashed and died. I drove by honking my horn at their station to try and get them to engage again. 100% ignored me because of the NLR.

0/10 the only thing good about that mod/server is that I will never go back again. Shit is boring