Back story: 

Had my gang start a bank only to be taken back to Pyrgos HQ to be processed. I set up under the command center in the dome earlier and just waited. Almost had my cover blown a few times as cops came in to regear or process some FSA guys. Original plan was to get @Subaru and @Durga inside the dome on video, didnt work :( Also learned that it only takes the talents "rebel" and "terrorist" to use a vest, no rebel license needed (I'm a BH).

Thanks for not being robocops and letting us off real easy. Also follow my Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/crbn_freeze

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Back story: 

Had my gang start a bank only to be taken back to Pyrgos HQ to be processed. I set up under the command center in the dome earlier and just waited. Almost had my cover blown a few times as cops came in to regear or process some FSA guys. Original plan was to get @Subaru and @Durga inside the dome on video, didnt work :( Also learned that it only takes the talents "rebel" and "terrorist" to use a vest, no rebel license needed (I'm a BH).

Thanks for not being robocops and letting us off real easy. Also follow my Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/crbn_freeze

Lol I was on cop just before this and they told me in TS "this guy was hiding in HQ for 45min waiting to blow up durga and subaru and they logged off just before he set off his vest" lmao nice to see your point of view haha good try still a nice vest

Gen. Henry Arnold likes this
On 2017-5-20 at 0:50 PM, Bob Logger said:

@NovalokHD this is what i was talking about not having to have a rebel license to buy a vest, but i read it wrong meaning you can use a vest 

You need a Rebel license to buy the vest. Since I am a Bounty Hunter, I had a friend buy it for me. To detonate it, all you need is the Rebel TALENT and Terrorist talent.

Bob Logger likes this