AK12 vs MK 1

Xehons

AK12 is great vs light armored opponents within close proximity (ie cops and opponents not in ifrits).  Where the MK1 shines is anything 300m+ in medium armor.  

I do love the MK18 just for the versatility,  however sometimes it gives me a false sense of security in long ranges... dont really know why.  

Xehons, OMG-A-FISH and BishopActual like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

AK12 is great vs light armored opponents within close proximity (ie cops and opponents not in ifrits).  Where the MK1 shines is anything 300m+ in medium armor.  

I do love the MK18 just for the versatility,  however sometimes it gives me a false sense of security in long ranges... dont really know why.  

Cuz you cant shoot?

Dont bother in the ak 12, nowadays 5k for coveralls is nothing so everyone worth shooting has them. Mk-1 is arguably best for 300+ meters, however... Ill let you in on a little secret, the hands down best gun for light armored targets is the spar 16, everyone sleeps on this gun but ill tell you what, virtually no recoil, great spread control, the cheapest assault rifle on the server, and to top it off, it spits out more bullets per second with its rediculous firerate than a reliance member spits out empty insults.

Like if you ever hit a lick on a good ass weapon like the spar 16, and love dunking on shitheads.  

#MAGA

8 hours ago, Tyler said:

I use the AK12 if i'm doing a fed and need a lot of ammo because mostly you are shooting cops and they dont usually have coveralls or give up on buying them because its like 5k a life. Anything else it's MK1 / MK18

this is true

AKM if you're feeling extra cheap and want to embrace the terrorist roots, or the memes.

MK18 sounds sexiest imo, great gun.

MK-1 is loud as fuck, hits like a train.

MK14 is a phenomenal long range weapon, the recoil is fucking nutty on it so you need to tap fire.

Dr. Walker, Tyler, Xehons and 1 other like this
5 hours ago, BishopActual said:

this is true

AKM if you're feeling extra cheap and want to embrace the terrorist roots, or the memes.

MK18 sounds sexiest imo, great gun.

MK-1 is loud as fuck, hits like a train.

MK14 is a phenomenal long range weapon, the recoil is fucking nutty on it so you need to tap fire.

I bought a mk 18 because of this, thanks 

The AK-12 is a sleeper and lots of people under estimate it. It's range is not bad and the recoil is not too bad either.

The Mk-1 is a beast and I believe the weapon with the most damage. Great long distance and fighting in close combat.

I think what I found to be most useful is to use the sight that was released with the weapon, if you try and use an old sight on the new guns, AK12, Spar 7.62

it seems like the sight it off by a little. So use the sights that were released with the guns to avoid any issues.

AK-12 is a great weapon!

Xehons and Hadfield like this
  • 1 month later...
On 6.7.2017 at 3:21 PM, Manolo said:

The AK-12 is a sleeper and lots of people under estimate it. It's range is not bad and the recoil is not too bad either.

The Mk-1 is a beast and I believe the weapon with the most damage. Great long distance and fighting in close combat.

I think what I found to be most useful is to use the sight that was released with the weapon, if you try and use an old sight on the new guns, AK12, Spar 7.62

it seems like the sight it off by a little. So use the sights that were released with the guns to avoid any issues.

AK-12 is a great weapon!

nice comparison

Manolo likes this

Both weapons have their pros and cons    

If your looking to kill some cops AK is much better.It is also great if your new to cartels and have issues controlling your aim while firing.

If your looking for penetrating vehicles or certain walls and have the knowledge of controlling your aim than its a great choice but it comes with slightly low rate of fire than AK.

In conclusion go for both try them both out.See which one suits you better but dont take an MK and use Pulldowns and think yourself  "Good"

Manolo likes this
20 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Both weapons have their pros and cons    

If your looking to kill some cops AK is much better.It is also great if your new to cartels and have issues controlling your aim while firing.

If your looking for penetrating vehicles or certain walls and have the knowledge of controlling your aim than its a great choice but it comes with slightly low rate of fire than AK.

In conclusion go for both try them both out.See which one suits you better but dont take an MK and use Pulldowns and think yourself  "Good"

yea real good analogy !!!!

Silver-Spy likes this