Linka and co (elysium 1.5)

3 hours ago, frantic said:

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play arma 3 sometime its a really cool role playing game with a lot of exicting moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun 

accepted for trial just wear tags ( [LC] )

ok fuck im so fucking nervous rtyyping this but fuck im going to just JUST MAN UP and JUST post this so ok i thiink i kinda fuycking fell in love with you by accident god that sounds so lame when i read it but its true its a long story and liek ill need u 2 add me so i can just kinda explain my feelings plEASE do not ignore me

21 minutes ago, frantic said:

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play arma 3 sometime its a really cool role playing game with a lot of exicting moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun 

Silver-Spy and Blocker like this

@Shifty@X Jake

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120129234731AATCRbl

i feel this could help you with a lot of the troubles you seem to deal with. 

Hope this helps 

SafeMode likes this
On 8/6/2017 at 4:49 PM, frantic said:

what is this from plz?

• 3 months later...

Name? ^Connor_K

Hours? Any time that's good for you

Why do you want to go out with me? Because i can't get girls irl so i thought id try online dating.

Do you have experience? Ya i fuck my dog all the time, so im pretty sure i know what im doing.

Can you bring anything to the date? A LOT OF FUCKING LUBE 

Vouches? My dog and my hand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 0:27 AM, ^Connor_K said:

Name? ^Connor_K

Hours? Any time that's good for you

Why do you want to go out with me? Because i can't get girls irl so i thought id try online dating.

Do you have experience? Ya i fuck my dog all the time, so im pretty sure i know what im doing.

Can you bring anything to the date? A LOT OF FUCKING LUBE 

Vouches? My dog and my hand.

DENIED BC OF YOUR MONTAGE. BETTER LUCK @ OTHER TIMES.