Stellar - Recruitment - [Closed]

Marzoh

7 hours ago, Chungo said:

Age - 18

Bank - idek

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/ce0569f7bca4489b1d411a02ee948109

Estimated hours on asylum?1000

Ifrits / Orcas in garage -1/1

Previous gangs - Stellar,prim2.0

Any vouches within the gang, Please list whom - Space,Marzoh,squeak, tricks

What can you bring to the gang You got to have your favorite meat shield if youre remaking stellar, i can also piss off chico like no other

You have 1 week to get a kill at a cartel or your kicked.

dennozZ likes this

In-game name - Silver Spy

Age - 19

Bank - 800k+

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  - 

Estimated hours on asylum?700-800+ Dont know 

Ifrits / Orcas in garage - None

Previous gangs - White glove Society,Enclave,Rodents,The dogs,The Shadow company,Latin Kings,

Any vouches within the gang, Please list whom - Gravity and maybe @ChicoXL

What can you bring to the gang - I have been a member of many gangs in the past and really enjoyed my time in them so i am well aware of how things work etc.Honestly the only reason why i am applying is because cop life has become really boring these days and i wanted to play a bit differently.I joined Steller before as well but it soon got disbanded for some internal issues i dont care about.On conclusion i would like to be a part of you guys and play as a team play guy and try my best to excel at it.

TRYHARD likes this
4 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

In-game name - Silver Spy

Age - 19

Bank - 800k+

Arma 3 Hours (Include screenshot)  - 

Estimated hours on asylum?700-800+ Dont know 

Ifrits / Orcas in garage - None

Previous gangs - White glove Society,Enclave,Rodents,The dogs,The Shadow company,Latin Kings,

Any vouches within the gang, Please list whom - Gravity and maybe @ChicoXL

What can you bring to the gang - I have been a member of many gangs in the past and really enjoyed my time in them so i am well aware of how things work etc.Honestly the only reason why i am applying is because cop life has become really boring these days and i wanted to play a bit differently.I joined Steller before as well but it soon got disbanded for some internal issues i dont care about.On conclusion i would like to be a part of you guys and play as a team play guy and try my best to excel at it.

+1 chill guy

Silver-Spy likes this