Who are the best 5 shooters on Asylum?

Vulcan

1 minute ago, Wang Liqin said:

How you bout to call someone a basement dweller when you are currently rocking 4k Hours on ARMA alone and somewhere around 6.6k hours on steam.

And this proves what?  That I leave my arma launcher open and my steam logged in?

Seriously do you even think about the variables in this arguement?

Besides, I don't think it would be considered basement dwelling when ....

It is my house..

I bought.

Edited by Clint Beastwood
BrutaL likes this

me u never saw me acusing anyone besides DF and other thing was admins who told me about bikstok script no recoil stuff cuz i always like him but since i knew that shit i start dislike him if u hack on a video o game to try to show someone u are good thats retarded but like i said i dont care some ppl are allowed to hack others just get ban for no reason aidzo nickis and other ppl are ban and iam just asking where is bikstok ban and lethal and other ppl who used the no recoil stuff ? ;) other thing and u know that u acused BB for hacking multiple times on sidechaat and teamspeak so dont no why u talking.

Just now, Kuklinski said:

me u never saw me acusing anyone besides DF and other thing was admins who told me about bikstok script no recoil stuff cuz i always like him but since i knew that shit i start dislike him if u hack on a video o game to try to show someone u are good thats retarded but like i said i dont care some ppl are allowed to hack others just get ban for no reason aidzo nickis and other ppl are ban and iam just asking where is bikstok ban and lethal and other ppl who used the no recoil stuff ?

;) other thing and u know that u acused BB for hacking multiple times on sidechaat and teamspeak so dont no why u talking.

Accusation 1.

And no.  I never thought anyone, besides a small handful in BB, were ever THAT good.  

So wrong with no basis for an argument.  

4 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

k. Can confirm as stupid as we all thought.

I'm done with you, like I said before.. kicking a three legged puppy.

Still waiting on that roasting.

Since you've been "DONE" with me.  The only thing you've "DONE" here is come to Kuklinski's, drooling babbling nonsense speaking, aid and took the time to look at statistics based on moot data.  You're so internet gangster- I better watch out.