Who are the best 5 shooters on Asylum?

Vulcan

So what If only a few people see 1 person make some crazy ass plays and nobody ever hears about it?

Wouldn't he silently be the most notorious shot?

If you're a good shot you tend to do one or more of the following things:

1.) Fight cartels against big gangs, and make big plays / shots.

2.) Actively perform in any fight you do be it cops or rebels.

3.) Make montages because you have some quality kills that you enjoyed and wanted to share.

4.) Fight alot because your probably good at it, and the more you fight the more your name pops up.

You dont just go under the radar if you're a good shot. You may not be as known as you deserve but that depends more on the gang your in.

Most Asylum players are garbage shots. That's why everyone feels inadequate without a mk18, gotta compensate for thier terrible shot placement.

LOL yeah, I'd rather sit 2.5km's out with my Armor-piercing Lynx Nightstalker and not even wait for you to peek that window, just shoot you through the wall, because I'm that good.

I legit tried it one day and it was the easiest thing I've ever done, the bullet travels so fast you just aim, zero, and click and it kills them, it's like COD.

These kind of topics just end up turning into who's got the bigger e-peen. Arma is more of a cooperative game, especially in Asylum. Instead of asking who's the best shot, let's ask which gangs are best at coordinated shots. Which ones can take you out before you know their position, which one can get the drop on you faster even when you were waiting for them, had the higher ground etc. When I was in a gang 4-6 months ago, there were only a few gangs that would make me anxious just from their presence alone, guys with killer shots, gang members who've played together for a long time and are experienced at the game . I think these are better discussions.

The Monopoly Man likes this
53 minutes ago, Matthew said:

1. J9R9MY 

Never really played against him but when I saw this montage and heard all the shit about him I thought he was a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruIoANFHLTo

Don't judge people from what you hear from others, J9R9MY is indeed a good shot but there are many others you do not know. Ofcourse every person would vouche for his friend but you are missing on alot of people 

Polaris likes this
20 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Don't judge people from what you hear from others, J9R9MY is indeed a good shot but there are many others you do not know. Ofcourse every person would vouche for his friend but you are missing on alot of people 

i can safely say j9 is better than anyone you associate with

Edited by Sean // Fitty Bread
Scott likes this
  • 2 weeks later...