Who are the best 5 shooters on Asylum?

Vulcan

I appriciate the honorable mentions, famsham and Felix. But let us not forget miss katieYAY, a true legend. For me it goes -

1. Gater

2. KatieYAY

3. My ninja 3 rip

4. Me

5. Me

I think we should especially focus on numbers 4 and 5. Not only are both of those players true legends with a gun but also a beast at the controls of a helicopter. Can't get any better than a guy who will crash an orca trying to get to a fight and be back to crash another within 2 minutes.

krypt0n
I appriciate the honorable mentions, famsham and Felix. But let us not forget miss katieYAY, a true legend. For me it goes -

1. Gater

2. KatieYAY

3. My ninja 3 rip

4. Me

5. Me

I think we should especially focus on numbers 4 and 5. Not only are both of those players true legends with a gun but also a beast at the controls of a helicopter. Can't get any better than a guy who will crash an orca trying to get to a fight and be back to crash another within 2 minutes.

3 rip is a true legend
Most Asylum players are garbage shots. That's why everyone feels inadequate without a mk18' date=' gotta compensate for thier terrible shot placement.[/quote']

I play cop 80% of the time and I have lethal'd and downed more people with the MK20 then I can even count. Most Asylum shots are garbage, its an RP server not a MIL SIM or KOTH server. Fact of the matter is there is still a large group of people that will fuck you up on the regular.

Time to bump this thread and bring it back to life.

Serenity: Bikstok

Insanity: Diseased

Bad Blood: J9R9MY

Lmao.

Serenity: Rodrigo

Insanity: Diseased or Sjuol

Rebel Department: Sugarfoot or Pacifist

Instinct: ChatShitGetBanged and Notorious are pretty slick. G1ant is pretty lethal too.

1. Gater

2. KatieYAY

3. My ninja 3 rip

4. Me

5. Me

Graffy = 3rip confirmed?