Who are the best 5 shooters on Asylum?

Vulcan

Nickis cheated and stI'll wasn't the best.

S a d.

Explain to me with evidence how he cheated, and do not use the video he posted himself.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything. I'm just curious how some people say he was a cheater, as I personally do not believe he was even after fighting against him and with him.

Most Asylum players are garbage shots. That's why everyone feels inadequate without a mk18, gotta compensate for thier terrible shot placement.
Asylum players are some of the best players on Arma. I go to a koth server or any other type of server and feel like an absolute fucking god compared to everyone.
1- destro og 1 taps 1.2k out

2- woodenshoes really good at aiming

3- Ace pilot Scott. hes what everyone strives to be

4- gater man have you seen him miss a full 30 round mag 1m away

5- zombiedude from {alits corruptions} kid was a leader of a gang that would cap cartels against old bad blood

"zombiedude from {alits corruptions} kid was a leader of a gang that would cap cartels against old bad blood"

lol, i lead at all times, Scarface Best Shot

Most Asylum players are garbage shots. That's why everyone feels inadequate without a mk18, gotta compensate for thier terrible shot placement.
Yeah he is Right. I can tell you I have been on ALOT of servers and I can say that Asylum is Hands Down home to the most elite players I have ever seen

I appriciate the honorable mentions, famsham and Felix. But let us not forget miss katieYAY, a true legend. For me it goes -

1. Gater

2. KatieYAY

3. My ninja 3 rip

4. Me

5. Me

I think we should especially focus on numbers 4 and 5. Not only are both of those players true legends with a gun but also a beast at the controls of a helicopter. Can't get any better than a guy who will crash an orca trying to get to a fight and be back to crash another within 2 minutes.

I appriciate the honorable mentions, famsham and Felix. But let us not forget miss katieYAY, a true legend. For me it goes -

1. Gater

2. KatieYAY

3. My ninja 3 rip

4. Me

5. Me

I think we should especially focus on numbers 4 and 5. Not only are both of those players true legends with a gun but also a beast at the controls of a helicopter. Can't get any better than a guy who will crash an orca trying to get to a fight and be back to crash another within 2 minutes.

I can use a rook with 1 bullet and kill your whole list

1. Gater

2. KatieYAY

3. My ninja 3 rip

4. Me

5. Me

Graffy, who are you?