Anyone else hyped?

Chan Wong

Welp now that I found out where to pre order and since I just preorder now I'm more punped than ever before.  Haven't played arma a lot lately since I'm getting burnt out but hopefully this update will refresh the game not only for me but for everyone else!  Asylum Tanon Life coming soon :)

Edited by The Orphan
1 minute ago, Serpico said:

This might be the base of Tano.  Since it is said to be half of altis and larger then Stratis.  So this seems like a reasonable island that Tano will be based off of.

9 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

why? the server maxes out at 30 people.... nobody likes stratis, especially cops... its aids.

Or because the server was offline for months and months, it lost it's community?  30 people use to be on at late nights and during the day it was either full or around 70 people, which on Stratis is more than enough people.  Turn off one of the Altis servers for months and see how fast it's community comes back.

Atmosphere likes this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Or because the server was offline for months and months, it lost it's community?  30 people use to be on at late nights and during the day it was either full or around 70 people, which on Stratis is more than enough people.  Turn off one of the Altis servers for months and see how fast it's community comes back.

Or because Paratus removed the effortless 50 HEMMT meth runs? 

Jaylen Sarrett likes this
Just now, epTic said:

Or because Paratus removed the effortless 50 HEMMT meth runs? 

It was actually a sight to see.  DHM ran the cartels and late at night, they were friendly to anyone running meth and literally everyone did it peacefully and got their money.  It was actually pretty cool that could happen.  As for meth, plenty of cops would get on to bust meth runs.  Removing meth hurts Stratis because there's no other good income if there's actually players on.  Still the main factor is the fact that the server was offline for months and months, that kills the community.  Also while still incredibly popular, Asylum isn't near as populated.  Even on Altis servers I usually don't have to spam enter.

8 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

While it does have something to do with it, replacing it with the new map will certainly repopulate it.  Whether it will stay that way long term would have to been seen. 

13 hours ago, Scott said:

I pre ordered and clicked the activate on my steam account. I logged in, it says its activated but I don't have the DLC in steam. Never pre-ordered a DLC... wtf? Do I just wait until it actually comes out, then activate it from the bohemia store?

Same happend to me, I only think it shows up when it's actually released on steam.

Not hyped. 

Knowing Bohemia they'll release hand held railguns and scopes that can ser through walls this DLC to convince shitty King Of The Hill players to buy it. That's what they did with the marksman patch, after all.

You shit at the game? Buy the Marksman DLC for $15 to have access to the Navid and SPMG, two weapons that will make you feel like you have more skill than the rest.

Only buying if Tanoa life becomes something that the devs decide to make a server with.