Suggestion for Medic

Here is an idea for a possible addition for medic:

When somebody dies, they have a few minutes of being available to be revived, and then they are forced to respawn. My suggestion involves removing the forced respawn. You are able to be revived by a defibrillator for around a minute, however, you are not forced to respawn after this time. For another 9 minutes after defibrillator becomes ineffective you will be able to be taken to a hospital, and if there is a medic present, they will be able to revive the person at the hospital. Here's a compact list of the changes recommended:

• Moved forced respawn to 10 minutes
  • Decreased time after death until defibrillator becomes ineffective to 1 minute
  • Added loading dead bodies into vehicles *
  • Added moving dead bodies *
  • Added a 10 minute period after death in which if in hospital, medic can revive player

* I do not code, so I do not know how feasible this might be. I would suggest maybe spawning an AI with the same clothes in the vehicle that is in a 'knocked out' animation, and when removed, teleport body to next to the vehicle.

* Again, I do not know how feasible this is.

In all, I think this addition would add an interesting aspect to the game, making medics more useful. People will just use their own defibrillators most of the time, and the only downside is a few minutes of decreased ability. As playing medic myself, many times I will be responding to a call when someone else revives them. It think this addition would make medic a more interesting role to play.

UberGaming and swatguy17 like this
Just now, Real Buddy said:

Here is an idea for a possible addition for medic:

When somebody dies, they have a few minutes of being available to be revived, and then they are forced to respawn. My suggestion involves removing the forced respawn. You are able to be revived by a defibrillator for around a minute, however, you are not forced to respawn after this time. For another 9 minutes after defibrillator becomes ineffective you will be able to be taken to a hospital, and if there is a medic present, they will be able to revive the person at the hospital. Here's a compact list of the changes recommended:

• Moved forced respawn to 10 minutes
  • Decreased time after death until defibrillator becomes ineffective to 1 minute
  • Added loading dead bodies into vehicles *
  • Added moving dead bodies *
  • Added a 10 minute period after death in which if in hospital, medic can revive player

* I do not code, so I do not know how feasible this might be. I would suggest maybe spawning an AI with the same clothes in the vehicle that is in a 'knocked out' animation, and when removed, teleport body to next to the vehicle.

* Again, I do not know how feasible this is.

In all, I think this addition would add an interesting aspect to the game, making medics more useful. People will just use their own defibrillators most of the time, and the only downside is a few minutes of decreased ability. As playing medic myself, many times I will be responding to a call when someone else revives them. It think this addition would make medic a more interesting role to play.

10 mins respawn timers, any rebel would seriously give gnashes some sexy time for that to happen.

Farmer Steve and Crossfade like this