My first Digital pop song

First off this is the first song i made after a few weeks so obviously its not gonna be that good.And before you say that the beats are kinda repeatative yes i know but i couldn't really think of something that could fit in if that makes sense.If you like it please do let me know down below or on YouTube video.  

Going through the beats

EthanS, BlackShot, skrood and 5 others like this

First, What DAW are you using to make this? (Edit: i saw on your youtube that its Musicmaker. Soz, I know nothing about that program)

Second, I'd suggest trying to make your lead synth move a little more (Sidechain, Filter)  and add some tasteful effects to it so it doesn't sound so stale. What Synth did you use for them? Massive, Serum? I can give you some tips on how you can expand on it if you'd like.

Edited by Roicesb
underlined
Silver-Spy likes this
5 hours ago, Roicesb said:

First, What DAW are you using to make this? (Edit: i saw on your youtube that its Musicmaker. Soz, I know nothing about that program)

Second, I'd suggest trying to make your lead synth move a little more (Sidechain, Filter)  and add some tasteful effects to it so it doesn't sound so stale. What Synth did you use for them? Massive, Serum? I can give you some tips on how you can expand on it if you'd like.

At first when i started i had no clue where to start from so i looked on the web and started to use 

https://soundation.com/

But there wasn't many tunes to work with and the ones i was looking for were sometimes in premium ones.So i started with applications on my mobile with pre made loops to work with.I would love some tips if your willing to guide me because i am willing to work on making more songs but at the same time i am a beginner at this.

@Roicesb

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

At first when i started i had no clue where to start from so i looked on the web and started to use 

https://soundation.com/

But there wasn't many tunes to work with and the ones i was looking for were sometimes in premium ones.So i started with applications on my mobile with pre made loops to work with.I would love some tips if your willing to guide me because i am willing to work on making more songs but at the same time i am a beginner at this.

@Roicesb

Well it depends on how far you feel like taking it. The genre/style/sound that you're aiming to produce is going to have a major influence on what equipment/software you're going to want to use to make it. 

Using basic software like that is fun to mess with but there is much better software to use for the desktop, even just to get started. 

Silver-Spy and atomicturtlexp like this