Cringe

12 hours ago, Kryptonn said:

Then you'd be straight lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Rebel Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the APD, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top nigga in the entire Altis Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the island and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Bad Blood Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

TL;DR : What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Rebel Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the APD, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top nigga in the entire Altis Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the island and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Bad Blood Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Edited by AceDread
Gatorade and babooshka like this
1 minute ago, AceDread said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Rebel Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the APD, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top nigga in the entire Altis Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the island and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Bad Blood Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

3 minutes ago, AceDread said:

You're maybe a whitelisted officer on Critical gaming

ViiET and explicit like this
6 hours ago, AceDread said:

Can you add a TL:dr? thanks :kappa:

On 2/10/2016 at 9:01 AM, Atmosphere said:

>bro

Disgusting. Let me guess, you also wear Hawaiian T-shirts with fake shark teeth pendants? Your friends probably call you Raymundo as well.

Haha you're talking like a grandpa bro. Maybe you should drink some more milk so you don't look like you came out of a concentration camp.