For Gnashes

It is quite interesting that he choses to quit Asylum by getting a permanent ban in order to go out with a big bang. Then when he changes his mind and wants to come back and play then he feels ignored because Gnashes doesn't instantly unban him. All the while, he wasn't actually punished when he didn't want to play here. That is until he wanted to come back now the punishment can really begin...

Godspeed Gnashes!  

tumblr_mvnqxy98l21rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Stay the course, good sir!

Chau and Dakinehernandez like this
32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It is quite interesting that he choses to quit Asylum by getting a permanent ban in order to go out with a big bang. Then when he changes his mind and wants to come back and play then he feels ignored because Gnashes doesn't instantly unban him. All the while, he wasn't actually punished when he didn't want to play here. That is until he wanted to come back now the punishment can really begin...

Godspeed Gnashes!  

Bu-Ees0IYAAv7p8.jpg

34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Godspeed Gnashes!  

tumblr_mvnqxy98l21rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Yeah you're right. the "punishment" has been going on for 37 days now, and I'm willing to wait longer. Some communication would be appreciated though as to if I'm wasting my time even trying to get unbanned, or if it's even possible.

4 minutes ago, PantryPicker said:

Yeah you're right. the "punishment" has been going on for 37 days now, and I'm willing to wait longer. Some communication would be appreciated though as to if I'm wasting my time even trying to get unbanned, or if it's even possible.

Read the rules only the admin who banned can unban.

On 2/9/2016 at 9:27 PM, PantryPicker said:

Edit* The intention of this post was to purely get Gnashes attention to reach a decision about my ban appeal. Gnashes doesn't accept messages on the forums, and Bamf told me to contact him. I've been trying, but I feel like I've just been pestering admins and being a pain in the ass. @Gnashes I know you're the toughest guy to go through because you don't take anyone's shit. Ever. I'm just asking for a second chance. Asylum means more to me than what I thought when I broke those rules.

Oh ur not the only one

Duushe why do you act like a 13 year old angsty girl because pantry gave you points. 

You gave out cop gear to civs. It's a simple fuckin' rule and you broke it. Why did you expect pantry to say "Oh no it's cool man you're my friend let me just tell everyone I'm not giving you points because you're my friend."? 

Stop being a baby and accept the fact you were a little shit. 

AndrewFam likes this