Increase money yield

I get making money should be "hard" but every way of making money by either drugs or legal ways is extremely grindy and boring.  Now I know a lot won't agree with me, but I come on here to have fun and grinding money for almost 2.5 hours just for 70-100k really sucks, at least imo.  Another reason I want to see a change is from insurance not being in the server anymore, so what I'd like to see is a higher money yield or a drop in price of vehicles.(I dont want a major change just something to make the process not feel so grindy) The best economy on Asylum was the first year the server launched, I hope you guys consider going back to that first economy system, but you know, with the 5.0 money system.  I'm talking about way before Kavala police HQ had walls and a gate.  The very beginning!

Edited by Enclave
Windmere likes this
2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Bounty hunt.

or be a rat and camp airshop

Bounty hunter is a terrible way expecially as a solo player 9/10 you'll die before you collect a bounty.  And camping airshop sounds awful.  Neither are fun imo.

Either way I don't care what ways are more fun, I'm just saying an increase in money yield on some of the legal and illegal ways would be nice, so it doesn't feel so grindy 

Edited by Enclave
Just now, Enclave said:

Bounty hunter is a terrible way expecially as a solo player 9/10 you'll die before you collect a bounty.  And camping airshop sounds awful.  Neither are fun imo.  

I mean BH is the best way to make money. Not hard getting a bounty just dont be stupid

Scott likes this
4 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Either way I don't care what ways are more fun, I'm just saying an increase in money yield on some of the legal and illegal ways would be nice, so it doesn't feel so grindy 

They literally just made the money yield higher for cocaine n heroin... Its a rp game theres going to be some grinding.

Edited by Dakinehernandez
2 minutes ago, Silent said:

Go fishing with buddies! Great times on the water or wreck excavating. So many activities to do!

Normally this is what I do for money but the grind is crazy which is why I'd like to see a "small" increase in money yield.  I don't know why everyone is acting like I'm suggesting some game breaking thing.  I just want to spend a little less time making money.  Just a little.

Just now, Enclave said:

Normally this is what I do for money but the grind is crazy which is why I'd like to see a "small" increase in money yield.  I don't know why everyone is acting like I'm suggesting some game breaking thing.  I just want to spend a little less time making money.  Just a little.

Have you tried your luck yet working on the corners for some fast cash? Make up to around 10k every 30 mins :)

1 minute ago, Silent said:

Have you tried your luck yet working on the corners for some fast cash? Make up to around 10k every 30 mins :)

I found fishing to be the best way to make money, make around 15k every 30mins.  And you don't have a chance of getting robbed or killed like you would with pretty much everything else.

12 minutes ago, Dakinehernandez said:

You can rob people for one and for another you dont HAVE to be a solo player, if you dont wanna be cop or join a gang/group then dont complain about how hard things are. Its really a team oriented game. Plus you can always pick peaches, not much is as fun as that.

No I don't have to be solo I'll eventually join another gang I just started playing again yesterday for the first time in months, so yeah I'm going to be solo for a bit until I build my stuff up again.  But even then in a gang I never made any money, even being in some of the biggest gangs I still had to go get my money solo.

Edited by Enclave
1 minute ago, Enclave said:

I found fishing to be the best way to make money, make around 15k every 30mins.  And you don't have a chance of getting robbed or killed like you would with pretty much everything else.

Have you tried doing turtles for money? Great way to earn some quick easy cash.

Money is a risk = reward, the higher risk the more reward, less risk, less reward, Example is meth, a HEMMT is high risk high reward for maybe an hour and 30 min work, around 130k reward. if you want a lot of money you either have to spend a lot of time making the money and dont spend it left and right, or spend a short amount of time and risk money but earn a lot of money. Its this simple it will not have a major change

Really anything solo is a death wish, you need friends whether you like it or not.  People doing legal jobs are entertainment for rebels and robbers and illegal jobs are going to be checked constantly by cops.  I'd be for a general pay raise in legal jobs, considering they are so much more risky because of bored rebels, especially if you're using any kind of cargo vehicle.

Enclave likes this
8 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Really anything solo is a death wish, you need friends whether you like it or not.  People doing legal jobs are entertainment for rebels and robbers and illegal jobs are going to be checked constantly by cops.  I'd be for a general pay raise in legal jobs, considering they are so much more risky because of bored rebels, especially if you're using any kind of cargo vehicle.

Yeah this is what I am looking for, just a small increase to keep the game just a tad less grindy.

This is a very true topic and needs to been seen by many more people. People running drugs are doing it less and less often now and i was thinking of a suggestion of buffing drugs for more income. I rarely see people ever do cocaine meth or any other related drugs anymore and to verify you could check the market and see 0 of each drug that has been sold. Indeed its grindy for a legimate reason but it wasnt as grindy as before. Meth in a offroad could barely get a gear set. Cops have fun while gaining money at the same time... While civs dont but you have to make it fun. All in All its harder to make money than ever before imo.

Enclave and Chan Wong like this
7 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Says the "sergeant".  And no robbing is not a good way of making money, not unless you have a large group to play with.

its funny because people think we make so much money as higher ups... and that is not always the case..(In fact, we are more likely to lose more than a constable.. Also we are all paid the same amount.)  If you play cop just for money, your doing it wrong! So, i would refrain from holding strong opinions on things you do not understand. (A dangerous proposition on the internet!)

do the booze man! It makes good money. It is high risk but very high reward.

Edited by Reavantos
6 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

its funny because people think we make so much money as higher ups... and that is not always the case..(In fact, we are more likely to lose more than a constable.. Also we are all paid the same amount.)  If you play cop just for money, your doing it wrong! So, i would refrain from holding strong opinions on things you do not understand. (A dangerous proposition on the internet!)

do the booze man! It makes good money. It is high risk but very high reward.

I was a constable I know how much money they make, but as a CIV you aren't consistently making money just by playing and doing your job.  To add making money as a cop isn't grindy at all.  

Edited by Enclave
Chan Wong likes this

Do what I do - use bounty hunting to find people to rob.  Look for people at gathering spots, 9/10 times you'll catch them with their pants down.  Down them (with RP of course), zip tie them, throw a bucket on their head, and go chop their vehicle.  Before they have a chance to even get free, you'll be depositing their hard earned money into the bank.  

Fun times...

Just now, bamf said:

Do what I do - use bounty hunting to find people to rob.  Look for people at gathering spots, 9/10 times you'll catch them with their pants down.  Down them (with RP of course), zip tie them, throw a bucket on their head, and go chop their vehicle.  Before they have a chance to even get free, you'll be depositing their hard earned money into the bank.  

Fun times...

So Cruel :(

Just now, Enclave said:

I was a constable I know how much money they make, but as a CIV you aren't consistently making money just by playing and doing your job.  To add making money as a cop isn't grindy at all.  

pretty sure you get regular paychecks on civ.....

As a civ your free to do what you want within server rules. APD rules have changed a lot and we are required to do and respond to certain things. so yes it can (possibly) be constant money. (assuming people are on and being arrested. which is not the case during certain times of day) but try losing a orca a hunter and a few loadouts. it certainly is not "free money"  or be on for a entire day and realize you only broke even.

also respond to 4 back to back banks, along with prison breaks and hostile rebel takeovers.. that isn't "grindy"? riiiiiight,

i most of us seriously dont play cop for money. illegal activities on civ got me to money cap, it sure as hell was not cop...

Just now, bamf said:

Fun times...

Already done that, 9/10 times you'll end up getting yourself killed too.

Just now, Reavantos said:

pretty sure you get regular paychecks on civ.....

As a civ your free to do what you want within server rules. APD rules have changed a lot and we are required to do and respond to certain things. so yes it can (possibly) be constant money. (assuming people are on and being arrested. which is not the case during certain times of day) but try losing a orca a hunter and a few loadouts. it certainly is not "free money"  or be on for a entire day and realize you only broke even.

also respond to 4 back to back banks, along with prison breaks and hostile rebel takeovers.. that isn't "grindy"? riiiiiight,

i most of us seriously dont play cop for money. illegal activities on civ got me to money cap, it sure as hell was not cop...

How is that grinding?  Getting to fight in a bank robbery multiple times?  Sounds like fun to me..  I don't know what you consider grindy.  Also I played cop quite recently too, and I had to respond to certain things as well.  It hasn't changed much since I resigned.  And CIV pay checks are as if you're getting nothing.