New Bank...

Its complete ass and such a huge clusterfuck its never gonna be a thing again...

Also heard a possible rumor that it was moved to fix some lag issues... Like having 30 people running around spraying at eachother with 7.62s and 30 crashed cop cars, quad bikes, and Orcas is helping with server lag and FPS...

Edited by Tyler
Xehons, Space, Pizza Man and 1 other like this

Was there too as a cop, it was chaos, everyone was shooting everyone, RDM happened a lot.. on top of new spawns in pyrgos getting charged with bank robbery just for being at the gas station.

They cried a lot stating they were not there and we needed to pardon. Admin going to be busy until that gets fixed.

Innate likes this

The server had issues after the patch because we changed some settings at the suggestion of Bohemia related to backend networking.  I flipped those back since the server was performing so poorly, and then made much more minor tweaks.  

I get that you guys think it's chaos there, but that was always part of the fun when doing a bank in Pyrgos.  

JaxxonMurphy and BigPapaQ like this
Just now, bamf said:

The server had issues after the patch because we changed some settings at the suggestion of Bohemia related to backend networking.  I flipped those back since the server was performing so poorly, and then made much more minor tweaks.  

I get that you guys think it's chaos there, but that was always part of the fun when doing a bank in Pyrgos.  

Right. However, it's just an ATM building. No ladder on the outside. I hope there's a real bank in the works where it's not a snipe fest and it's more close quarters combat oriented. I dream of a Bank of Altis that's not a snipe fest.

At the very least with the bank moved to Pyrgos, spice it up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...