Untamed Recruitment- S3/S4 [open]

TeamUntamedblack.png

- We are a gang led by a group of Asylum veterans returning to Arma after a hiatus

- Cartel oriented gang

Requirements

- Must have a mic, and Teamspeak

- Must be active

- 450+ hrs 

Application Format

- In game Name

- Hours(Provide Screenshot)

- Any knowledge of cartels?

-Are you financially stable?

If accepted you will be pm'ed the ts

Roster

Leader: CadeRooney

Senior: Czech Yourself

Members:

HymenBuster

Parker

Fullydark

GamerGrill

Trials:

Harper

Miggs

Edited by CadeRooney
New Trial
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- In game Name Miggs

- Age 20 

- Hours(Provide Screenshot) 503 https://gyazo.com/d8d3d4b01d2913a5a5cae49070098013

- Any knowledge of cartels? of course

-Are you financially stable? yes and no, currently have 1 150k house and about 100k on hand.

Skills: I have good knowledge of not only cartels and gangs, but tactical combat as well. I ran with a gang in Olympus for over one year and gained a lot of experience. 

Why I want to join Untamed: I am a team player, always looking to join something bigger than myself. I'm friendly, willing to help out newer players and take advice from veteran players. I am also a decent shot :D, and i have discord, ts, whatever is needed to communicate effectively. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

PS: CadeRooney is the Bomb.com 

PPS: I know Pop, if that helps

Just now, Miggs said:

- In game Name Miggs

- Age 20 

- Hours(Provide Screenshot) 503 https://gyazo.com/d8d3d4b01d2913a5a5cae49070098013

-Are you financially stable? yes and no, currently have 1 150k house and about 100k on hand.

Skills: I have good knowledge of not only cartels and gangs, but tactical combat as well. I ran with a gang in Olympus for over one year and gained a lot of experience. 

Why I want to join Untamed: I am a team player, always looking to join something bigger than myself. I'm friendly, willing to help out newer players and take advice from veteran players. I am also a decent shot :D, and i have discord, ts, whatever is needed to communicate effectively. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kids been applying on other gangs within minutes lol

Just now, Miggs said:

- In game Name Miggs

- Age 20 

Accepted For Interview(Will PM the ts)