Remove Stratis SWAT Strider

Its actually comical that you are complaining that cops have an APC and rebels don't. Lets flip that and say rebels have 7.62s and cops dont and ban those as well. See how silly that it?

God forbid the cops get an "advantage" if you wanna even call a strider an advantage.

I just think there's almost no incentive to do a bank on stratis. Why not go do one on Atlis where it's heavily rebel sided.

Keep in mind I haven't done a bank on Stratis as a cop or as a rebel, but just looking at it's location and the hills around it make it look much more difficult than the one on atlis.

Its actually comical that you are complaining that cops have an APC and rebels don't. Lets flip that and say rebels have 7.62s and cops dont and ban those as well. See how silly that it?

God forbid the cops get an "advantage" if you wanna even call a strider an advantage.

SWAT and LT's have 7.62. And yes, with how the bank works on Stratis, it's a HUGE advantage. You can't have a hill where you can snipe from and have armored vehicles that can roll right up to the office building, it's way too easy on cop. Dunno if you play cop on Stratis or not, but every time I play cop it is so easy to stop the bank robberies.

I don't think a ban on police MRAP's should be implemented, but they should only be pulled in a situation where:

1. It's 100% needed (such as being heavily outnumbered and outgunned)

2. It's a plausible solution to the problem. (dealing with terrorism/govt building takeover, not for raiding rebel)

I don't think a ban on police MRAP's should be implemented' date=' but they should only be pulled in a situation where:

1. It's 100% needed (such as being heavily outnumbered and outgunned)

2. It's a plausible solution to the problem. (dealing with terrorism/govt building takeover, not for raiding rebel)[/quote']

This topic applies exclusively to the SWAT strider on Stratis, not regulations on when police MRAPs can be used.

SWAT and LT's have 7.62. And yes' date=' with how the bank works on Stratis, it's a HUGE advantage. You can't have a hill where you can snipe from and have armored vehicles that can roll right up to the office building, it's way too easy on cop. Dunno if you play cop on Stratis or not, but every time I play cop it is so easy to stop the bank robberies.[/quote']

Fair enough, I just hate posts that just complain and offer no logic. :) Thanks for the rational explanation.

Easiest solution is to send a majority of your gang up the hill to hold that compound, that way you can have a guy on the roof of the bank, the guy on the roof kills every single cop that gets close, including SWAT in the Strider, close quarters for 1-2 guys on the first floor, also, SWAT in the Strider are fucking useless, they usually just rush the bank and die to the guy on the roof, use a boat and assault from the airfield, as placing a rebel somewhere there will almost guarantee they AFK and go fap, or leave and run to the hill because the guys on the hill are facing a majority of the cops.

I mean I don't know, if people are so desperate for an easy way to fight cops go play Altis? Stratis was made almost with some sort of thing called balance... The Altis Bank, Prison and Fed are all rebel sided, and so amazingly so its actually laughable. Come bitch to me when Altis shit gets balanced first because no one can argue the absolute garbage that the bank is for that. I'll enjoy my balanced team objective in the meantime.

giphy.gif