Anyone use OBS?

6 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

These are my OBS settings: http://imgur.com/ycFif5o

The files take up a lot of space, especially when you're manually recording instead of just saving the last 10 minutes. However, I think you can set up OBS to work like that if you prefer.

Might start using OBS if this helps. I resorted to shadow play after I gave up on OBS quality.

Edited by Quenton
46 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

OBS is difficult because it will only broadcast at a certain quality, unless you are partnered I believe.   There are a bunch of tutorials on getting the highest frames and quality out of OBS. You should still be able to get a high quality that is not pixelated 

there are videos on how to fix the quality but it will hurt your frames in game.

8 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Been messing around with it lately but I can't seem to grab a quality video. It all seems pixelated when I go to watch the footage.

How does one get shadowplay quality using OBS or does anyone have any recommendations on free video recording software that has 1080p quality video?

I use to use OBS to stream and sometimes record, now i use shadowplay, obs can be great for recording however, it does take a lot of your CPU, and can cause you to lose frames. get an NVIDIA graphics card for Shadowplay, i find it way better