Black market and crafting

It would be nice to be able to craft from a nearby vehicles inventory. Not sure how in-depth you would need to code to make such a thing happen, but I like to craft guns sometimes for my house storage, and I find it annoying as hell to have to make 1 at a time. I was thinking of maybe a scroll menu option or maybe a button that says(KEEP SEND TO VEHICLE) and not having to have your craft materials in your own inventory, also being able to use your asylum inventory in your vehicle to make guns and clips etc. OFC you cant store an ifrit or an orca in a box truck, but guns and mags fit in there. It's just a headache to craft them 1 at a time.

It's one of the risks you take at an illegal area. What would happen to other activities such as drug processing, would you like them to follow the same idea? It opens the game up to thoughtful planning and potential robberies, which much of the server is based on. It would be nice for convenience, but would affect many things as a result.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Just now, Maaqs said:

Crafting 1 MK/AK/whatever at a time isn't too much of a headache, 30+ mags one at a time though....

This, it shouldn't close the menu every single time you craft a mag or you should be able to craft all of the mags in one go. If needed there could just be a timer like processing drugs.

Anyway who the fuck goes to black market to rob people unless they bump into them

Donald likes this