Cartel redzone

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

f3bfbc4bcf61fcc29a441dae6f7a4e10.png

4efe24b5f484bfb22b32afdcca3430c2.png

The only one in this is 'Normal' Wongs, where people go through to get to doner and other places in things like hatchback sports and other things. It's hard to be sure at that one. But other than that, its almost it. And if you're retarded enough to kill someone passing by on the MSR at Oil, then you deserve a ban

Just now, Twinkie said:

All of peninsula is a RDM zone. Or at least most of it, should be will know that this is an unwriten rule. 

Silly APD officer

The reason I’m saying this is I shot a guy 800m from drug and he was crying RDM. Might as well make the rules accurate instead of “unwritten rules”.

Just now, Berg said:

The reason I’m saying this is I shot a guy 800m from drug and he was crying RDM. Might as well make the rules accurate instead of “unwritten rules”.

a) why should you be woried, when people cry it (from my experence) means that they weren't recording b ) If he was on foot you're ok, if he was in a boat, just chilling, fishing or somehting, then you're a dick and could have used better judgement. 

Just wait till they get in range?( if its tower drug,only reason there gonna be there is to fight,for a mental note of 300m its about at rusty deer stand if I remember right...the house cap not sure but could always range it with a way point....if they cry they cry its asylum,just more on the dirty side ish if you pick em off that far out at least on tower drug...I've tossed the idea around with that area being a kos zone since only drug cartels are there..Not sure if that would cause a bigger headache on players side..the fight won't be at a cap point it would be a ambush most likely everytme or at least 1 person trying to light someone up

Just now, DankBud said:

Just wait till they get in range?( if its tower drug,only reason there gonna be there is to fight,for a mental note of 300m its about at rusty deer stand if I remember right...the house cap not sure but could always range it with a way point....if they cry they cry its asylum,just more on the dirty side ish if you pick em off that far out at least on tower drug...I've tossed the idea around with that area being a kos zone since only drug cartels are there..Not sure if that would cause a bigger headache on players side..the fight won't be at a cap point it would be a ambush most likely everytme or at least 1 person trying to light someone up

So if ur playing rusty u can’t shoot anyone until they are at your tower? Also at house drug no one plays cap they play the hills around it. It’s not hard if ur 200m from cap and you shoot 200m. No one goes to that peninsula for anything but cartels so?

If you go even go into the peninsula your intentions are clear, to either take or defend the cartel. Since old castle drug and ghost hotel got removed from drug cap zones and the only 2 caps that now spawn are only on the peninsula in my opinion should be treated like arms island. Enter the peninsula and it’s basically a red zone. @Gen. Henry Arnold The 300m rule shouldn’t apply, hell even the other day @Rodrigo was sniping us from boat shop and even admin island. 

Edited by Penguin_
Rodrigo, Berg and Maaqs like this
Just now, Penguin_ said:

If you go even go into the peninsula your intentions are clear, to either take or defend the cartel. Since old castle drug and ghost hotel got removed from drug cap zones and the only 2 caps that now spawn are only on the peninsula in my opinion should be treated like arms island. Enter the peninsula and it’s basically a red zone. @Gen. Henry Arnold The 300m rule shouldn’t apply, he’ll even the other day @Rodrigo was sniping us from boat shop and even admin island. 

You can shoot into any red zone freely. If you’re getting shot from the outside, shoot back.

Just now, Penguin_ said:

If you go even go into the peninsula your intentions are clear, to either take or defend the cartel. Since old castle drug and ghost hotel got removed from drug cap zones and the only 2 caps that now spawn are only on the peninsula in my opinion should be treated like arms island. Enter the peninsula and it’s basically a red zone. @Gen. Henry Arnold The 300m rule shouldn’t apply, he’ll even the other day @Rodrigo was sniping us from boat shop and even admin island. 

This. If you're on Drug Peninsula, it's pretty clear you're there for one thing and one thing only.

McMuffin and Berg like this
Just now, Penguin_ said:

Yea this is what I’m saying there’s no other things to do on peninsula than cartels

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

You can shoot into any red zone freely. If you’re getting shot from the outside, shoot back.

3 hours ago, Berg said:

So if ur playing rusty u can’t shoot anyone until they are at your tower? Also at house drug no one plays cap they play the hills around it. It’s not hard if ur 200m from cap and you shoot 200m. No one goes to that peninsula for anything but cartels so?

It comes down to judgement at that point i would say,try an bait a shot so the rules go out the window an then its fair game..At least until it changes in some way (KOS zone) or a increased range maybe...None the less def something that needs a little bit of attention.