: )

They need to focus on developing our Altis Servers first. No need to bring back old maps that are not wanted by the majority. Plus they would most likely have to take down a server to establish that new map, which would cause more unneeded drama within the community. For now this will never happen, but if the Altis Life RPG/ Asylum servers get revived in the future then they could start branching off again.

Juan Pablo Ledezma likes this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I too sometimes wish it was a thing. However, the last time it was brought back it lasted for a short while. People just didn't play. It will not happen for a 3rd time....

Sorry folks! 

Off topic but you are here so, if a cop sizes coke into his trunk can i lockpick it and get it out?

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I too sometimes wish it was a thing. However, the last time it was brought back it lasted for a short while. People just didn't play. It will not happen for a 3rd time....

Sorry folks! 

Third times the charm?

Just kidding, everyone complains about how the current servers are shit, which they aren't. Compared to most of the other Altis Life servers asylum is a blessing and yall should appreciate what you already have.

Mitch (IFRIT) and Heidelberg like this