Tracking stolen cars

Yes I know there is tracking devices that can be placed on cars. 

My suggestion make it to where the owner of the vehicle is able to report to police for a live tracker if stolen. For example how the owner can see it traveling across the map. The police would be able to see it like this as well. Only if a tracking device was installed. 

11 hours ago, JonSnow said:

Yes I know there is tracking devices that can be placed on cars. 

My suggestion make it to where the owner of the vehicle is able to report to police for a live tracker if stolen. For example how the owner can see it traveling across the map. The police would be able to see it like this as well. Only if a tracking device was installed. 

+1 would be a great experience for more cops to RP with stolen police cars, great idea

10 hours ago, JediNarwals said:

Add script to phone under messages: 

"Activate Lojack"

Sends Auto message to police to your vehicle's position and a message like:

"This car has been reported stolen. Please respond immediately to the vehicle."

Just a thought

Or something along the lines of " Player X has Reported Their car stolen. It now being tracked "  And the tracker will be a Red X Tracker 

19 minutes ago, Judg3M3ntal said:

i feel this would be good but would it be live tracking? or like Bounty hunter tracking? i feel live tracking would be to OP but bounty hunter tracking would suck since u cant track for like 3mins.. maybe 1-2m and a radius of like 150-400m instead of the big circle.

Maybe an Alert Saying the car was stolen and it gives us its last known location?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2016 at 1:03 AM, Morgan Echo said:

i have an issue with this being abused to heck. i can see it now rebels or kavalains just using it to waist cops time. standard way works fine imo

Honestly how can you abuse this? Just because a tracker is activated doesnt mean the entire police force is going to chase after some box truck. If it is in your area or there is little to do you chase the car. We are all hear to have fun and car chases are def up there near the top of the list.

BrutaL and Frizzy like this

+1 Great idea live tracker imo because anyone that steals a high end vehicle is going to chop it (in most cases) with the quickness and the police need to know where it is before that vehicle is chopped not wasting time to check areas by then it'll be chopped for sure. Gives the cop life extra objectives to do for those boring nights and helps newer players hopefully keep those expensive vehicles they can not afford to replace.

Edited by TeamFrizzy