I have now heard on several occurrences that there could be a possibility that server 4 could be also taken down like with what has been done to server 2. I feel that the admins/devs should be transparent with issues around servers.

I feel the ideal solution if it is the case of server 4 closing down would be to give us a formal notice of when the server is shutting down so that all the server 4 players can sell houses and there content and move servers. This would be far better than this whole guessing game which is going on in the community to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Will people from S2 atleast have a day or two to sell/move their stuff?.I got a house in S2 with some gear thats why i am asking.I know some of us here would also have this question in mind because some people did not think S2 would go down and so they still have their houses up on S2.

Edited by Silver-Spy
Steve likes this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Will people from S2 atleast have a day or two to sell/move their stuff?.I got a house in S2 with some gear thats why i am asking.I know some of us here would also have this question in mind because some people did not think S2 would go down and so they still have their houses up on S2.

I have 20+ mks, 10+ mxs, 6 load outs, 333 of all meth ingredients, and a ton of other shit. They should make an official announcement then give us a week to a month to get our shit out.

They should also make the cost of posting on the asylum exchange $0 for that period of time. 

Just now, Turkin said:

I have 20+ mks, 10+ mxs, 6 load outs, 333 of all meth ingredients, and a ton of other shit. They should make an official announcement then give us a week to a month to get our shit out.

They should also make the cost of posting on the asylum exchange $0 for that period of time. 

Remember to change talents before picking and transferring those weapons :)

Just now, Turkin said:

you were on s2 the other day, you could of transferred it then