Medic Sport And New Cartel?

11 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Can't trust the troll medics to be in kavala with a hatchback sport. Too much danger!

Sneaky, can't imagine that being such a bad thing, I wouldn't risk losing 50 bucks by VDMing people. Besides, the life of a medic is tough, so running people over and reviving them is the best way to make money!

1 minute ago, Patrick James said:

MODDED SERVER!!!! I've never seen issues with modded vehicles, but I heard that the guns are absolute garbage in some scenarios

Gun and vehicle quality vary greatly depending on the experience/effort put into the mod. With that said, there are some amazing guns and vehicle options that i hope to see on the modded server. Soooo much potential!

Michael likes this
On 2/22/2016 at 5:06 AM, Sneaky said:

Can't trust the troll medics to be in kavala with a hatchback sport. Too much danger!

What if we can have the option to white list medics, only if they want to be white listed? 

Set up the same way as cops - medics would receive harsher punishment that abuse the sports? 

Some medics actually play to revive and not troll, but having an SUV sometimes hinders their ability to make it to places half the time. 

out of the 6 slots, we could have 2 or 3 white listed slots 

• 4 weeks later...