Shooting Course (Prison Activity)

Thought this might be something fun for prisoners to do while they are serving their punishments in the finest prison on the world.

The layout/design doesn't have to be how this is it can be different. This is just a demonstration of the code and how it works.  Right now the targets are random between being a bad guy and a civilian.

An Idea I had for it was that two prisoners could make a bet to who could finish it faster and with the most correct shooting (not shooting civilians and actually shooting all the baddies) would win.  If two players did make a bet they would get the same targets at the same spot that way one course wouldn't be easier than the other.  There could also be a static course with a leader board with the top finish times.

In the bottom left of the video is shows how long it took in seconds and how many of each target you shot.

Edited by Destrah
Le Razoir, Blake. and Mank like this
Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

That is the single most ugliest thing I've ever seen, all that z-fighting! Ewww. You make everyone who has played ROBLOX before want to hang themselves.

2 hours ago, Destrah said:

The layout doesn't have to be how this is it can be different this is just a demonstration of the code and how it works.  Right now the targets are random between being a bad guy and a civilian.

Why post a useless comment?

massi likes this
2 hours ago, Aslan said:

poeple wil find a exploit to get those weapons out while people are doing a prison and then kill the people doing the prison or kill the cops

It can be disabled while a prison break is active.  Did that used to happen when laser tag was there (I don't know if laser tag is gone or not).

1 hour ago, Blake Suley said:

Reminds me of laser tag:thinking:

Main difference is that laser tag requires other people to play it whereas this you can do it by yourself and complete with others through a scoreboard or with 1 other person by betting which is a lot easier to do than get enough people for a decent match of laser tag.