This suggestion is somewhat familiar with the new RV update, except with weed.

With this you will be able to grow your own weedfields anywhere on the map (that the devs deem fair of course)

Like the recent update you would purchase an RV and convert it into a weed processor. 

You would then go to a store and purchase the seeds to grow the weed.

Once you have purchased the seeds, you would find a remote location on the map to plant an X amount of seeds and wait an X amount of time for it to grow. 

After an X amount of time, the weed will be ready for picking and processing at the RV.

Once processed, you would then take it to a drug dealer to sell. 

For balance just like the meth RV, the value for home grown weed would be less than actually going to the weed field. 

The bonus, spotting weed fields from a distance will be harder as no smoke will come from the RV, you would have to spot the plants growing themselves. 

This will be something more for small time civilians to run with less risk compared to the meth RV.

Thoughts about this? Would be very easy to script and implement i'm pretty sure. Of course it isn't needed to add, just adds more content to asylum.

Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

With this you will be able to grow your own weedfields anywhere on the map (that the devs deem fair of course)

Like the recent update you would purchase an RV and convert it into a weed processor. 

Once you have purchased the seeds, you would find a remote location on the map to plant an X amount of seeds and wait an X amount of time for it to grow. 

After an X amount of time, the weed will be ready for picking and processing at the RV.

For balance just like the meth RV, the value for home grown weed would be less than actually going to the weed field. 

The bonus, spotting weed fields from a distance will be harder as no smoke will come from the RV, you would have to spot the plants growing themselves. 

This will be something more for small time civilians to run with less risk compared to the meth RV.

Thoughts about this? Would be very easy to script and implement i'm pretty sure. Of course it isn't needed to add, just adds more content to asylum.

Honestly... Let people grow weed in their house in place of 1 crate slot. Its not that proffitable so its not even that broken. Make the house emit the same particles it does when you smoke it. And when its legal, it doesn't. Maybe make it so you have to replace lights every once in a while, just as and added expense to balance. 

Structure it the same, sells for less (unless its legal). Can be seized. Not redzone.etc etc

DankBud and The Monopoly Man like this
Just now, Axe said:

Honestly... Let people grow weed in their house in place of 1 crate slot. Its not that proffitable so its not even that broken. Make the house emit the same particles it does when you smoke it. And when its legal, it doesn't. Maybe make it so you have to replace lights every once in a while, just as and added expense to balance. 

Structure it the same, sells for less (unless its legal). Can be seized. Not redzone.etc etc

That is a great idea, very similar to scotch. 

1 minute ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Just now, Axe said:

Lets just have both

Yeet likes this
2 hours ago, Axe said:

Would be nice but however the people running weed are most likely not rich enough to own a house + crate.

They can barely afford rooks to fence of rdmers in kavala

DankBud likes this

I would say allow growing anywhere but make it so you still have to go to weed processing to process. That way it can still sell for the same but lower risk than picking at weed field. Also there needs to be some way for cops to gain PC on the vehicle. Maybe use the weed smoking cloud to heavily come out of the vehicle so you can only see it up close but it would give you the PC you need.

DankBud likes this
6 hours ago, Kate said:

weed is worthless, i wouldnt even bother. im not a fan of the crank rv and would rather just have a y menu methlab that you can deploy, sort of like the tent.

I made millions off weed when I started Asylum.  Weed is far from worthless, if done right you can easily make money.

I like the concept,but wouldn't it make the weed field kinda pointless? If people could just do it in a safer place an just chill out somewhere only risk would be as drug dealer an processing.....

Maybe treat it more like Scotch cause it does take time IRL to mature an cure an all that jazz and buy nutrients at the market once it reaches a certain stage....seed,germination,seedling,mature plant then takes least 2 months to flower...then gotta cut dry trim an cure...thats least 4 months RL time....now ofc it don't need to be this in depth,I just think it be neat to be able to do it in the back round like Scotch, but maybe 150$ more or something idk I'd have to think more on it when I'm not at work...that way it won't make the field almost useless....

Edited by DankBud
Flameless likes this

This is gonna be rather long and in depth ish.

So as Monopoly man brought up growing weed in your house as added content.

To add to this im gonna explain an tie in a couple other things along with it.

1)Treat it more like scotch,meaning the time it takes to mature and buying items/ingredients.

2)Items/ingredients needed would be Seeds,water,nutrients and light(s) bought from the market just like yeast an water for sctoch.

Now this is where it might become to much but hang with me for a min,i like the concept an kinda ties in with another none implemented talent in game(least atm its not in the game) will touch on that shortly.

Someone else also brought up the idea to replace a crate for it like a aging barrel.I dont think it should,instead could add a hydroponic set up an this fall under an item needed to start your weed growing venture.

Now weather this be a table with a box on it with a light source above it idk and have a animation like you do setting up the Rv/repairing your car,but instead you have control where you wanna place in your house,first floor or second an where you want it,against a wall or in the middle of the room options yours.

Could have it set up via phone an walk around with it an drop it like a oil barrel to place it,and during each stage gotta water it an feed it nutrients via scroll wheel option at least once per stage/restart from seed to finish.

Stages:Seed,Seedling,Plant,Mature Plant

For end product on how an where to value it im not 100% sure,but im throw down a couple things that sound reasonable.

1) For each stage it become more potent and increases the value slightly,but have to water it an feed it nutrients

2) Maybe set it up so a certain ratio makes it more potent an thus increases the value of the end product(i.e) water,water,nutrient or vice versa or how ever something to challenge people an give it some mystery,my guess it wont last long so this is questionable.

Scotch is priced pretty high for a passive income.i dont think it should be as high as scotch and with crank just about under scotch an being new should range around heroin,coke,oil since those are not far off from one another,have it start low an as you water it an feed it value goes up ofc can only go so high.

Reason i dont think it should be replaced with a crate is we cant do much with a house or have little to do with where it goes(ie)crates go where they go,this can give some freedom to that and with the un-implemented talent with house up keep (keeping in mind if it does get put in game) makes it more worthy ish if a player can have more to do in his house other then paying for a storage unit(s).

Id say limit it one per house,but scotch isnt limited like that with barrels so kinda on the fence about this,then again it not taking up a crate space kinda makes sense.idk

Now should it be already processed or still need to be processed? I feel it should for risk reward and if so would Kav be the only place to so(That would be aids imo) maybe add one up to Sofia or each city??(each city sounds a bit much tbh)

Guess thats it..Flame away

Edited by DankBud