Add another Prison

As we all know, they are a lot of cool areas through out Asylum. Many that are used and a few that aren't.

Asylum can use another battle zone more like a turf. A place where cops and rebels can set up and use strategy rather than the same thing. Fights are much more rewarding when you do not die over and over again (Hardly anyone follows the Life Rules) 

If you move Kalevala to any town near DP 5, Kavala would almost be a ghost town with only its soul purpose to survive. Being asylums most notorious location that involves Drug&Weapon trafficking which leads to pure killing, RDM Free Zone then I think you'll find game play a bit more interesting. Gravil will then become so interesting to explore, many will wonder off into the Spirit Zone where the drunk bastards are. 

Increasing activity to the north, black market production will be a place for war. 

Changing certain stones will bring a flow of more income. Enjoyment from those who are looking to progress rather than being like the sludge who moves slower than a slugrug wipe your feet on the rug uslug

Edited by Deathslug
3 hours ago, Fluxah said:

you do know that you cant pick up a town and move it in Arma, right? Kavala is Kavala because the town is named Kavala, not because Asylum called it Kavala....

how simple minded is the creature who speaks against me

You fool

You do not actually move the town itself you move the signs and the creators implemented coding experience 

Freshlynsane likes this
6 hours ago, Reavantos said:

Work for it like the rest of us.. I make my money with scotch, not cop... also dont derail the thread

I do work for my money. I am not derailing my own thread. There are a lot of benefits in changing up certain location spots.

Towns and places to go to make money are the cogwheels of a healthy server, if you change them up you can see more activity throughout. 

Talk about derailing, look at hamsham saying nobody should play stratis. How is that relevant? 

Edited by Deathslug
Freshlynsane and Monster like this

Would actually be a great idea. Don't worry ninjacreep

I know a lot of players hate you, but that's only because they are jelous. 

your ideas and your ways are of the gods and haters are goin to hate

A lot of cops 95% are all little bitch ass pussies with small cocks and no social life. 

They are mad that you have so much swag so they gang up on your because you are oh so powerful. 

Edited by Freshlynsane
Frizzy likes this

The reason is this

The creators of asylum gone potato

the honestly do not know what to do

they'll give you a reason here and there

but they are blindfolded in their own delusion of a protect that will consist of endless catastrophe

If they were to just listen to The Wisdom

then surely their state of thought will reside for peace and not be attached to the greed

infectious snakes go burn in the life of a king worm

Edited by Freshlynsane
Frizzy likes this