Straight to Jail

Im asking this question here because there's a lot of confusion in the APD about this.

Lets say im a Rebel and am carying a Vermin with Lethals. While in Sofia, i spot 2 cops and engage with them. I manage to kill 1 and get downed by the other.

Lets leave all other charges out of this... After this situation, do I get charged with abuse of a bounty hunter weapon and get sent straight to jail

>>> Is this actually a straight to jail charge?

I have asked many members of the APD (sgts) and they all said that ''no it is not abuse". But a large number of cops who just play cop for the money (come on s5) seem to just stack that on + illegal weapon. Which one is it? Either i am allowed to Carry the weapon but abused of it or im not allowed to carry bc i dont have the license.

The charge says using bounty hunter weapons to down non-wanted players. So, at least from my logic, if you have lethals you did not down someone using a bounty hunter weapon therefor did not abuse it. Vermins can be made at the Firearm factory so it's not like you NEED to be a bounty hunter to get this weapon. Not 100% sure that is just how I see it.

Sergio and Oto Moto like this
6 hours ago, Zeffy said:

I think Trilligy doesn't understand English.  

He links this.

B-01-8 - Abuse of bounty hunter weapons Using bounty hunter weapons to down non-wanted players

Then posts.

Vermin got added to BH shop so therefore = BH weapon not matter lethal or downing rounds. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty much sums it up. Based on the guide book, lethals? you're good for processing. Downing rounds? 

Have fun in jail.

The abuse of the bounty hunting license is mostly due to the downing rounds. You need to have a bounty hunter license, or someone you know, therefore it is abuse of such license BECAUSE OF THE DOWNING ROUNDS. Remember everyone can go and craft vermins at the firearms factory, which is completely legal, and then go and buy lethals on turfs or rebel. So kill cops with it and you can be processed, down cops with it, be a bounty hunter or not, go straight to jail. Its simple fam.