Those chinese on server 2.......

They'll never be removed, they have to much money and they'll continually buy new accounts over and over again. It's one thing to role play not knowing english, but when you can hardly speak a bloody ducking word, get out and go somewhere else. This should honestly be a new rule, I'm sick and tired of them doing the one liners and blowing your brains out. 

Just now, Mayhem said:

Once when processing them , all they said "i no speak english "  did my best, five minutes later, in perfect english, "Hands up or you fucking die! "

If you no speaky English, you no play Asylum. But money talks in this situation and there will never be a rule against not knowing a lick of English

AndrewFam and Poko like this
8 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

If you no speaky English, you no play Asylum. But money talks in this situation and there will never be a rule against not knowing a lick of English

Agree with this honestly. When I met these guys the first or second time it was just awful so I started killing them on sight (after initiation)

44 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

84208c7c161e87c8a8558e905b2684b0.png ONE OF THEM LIKED IT

sorry but that's not a chinese :( 

3 minutes ago, Parker said:

Some of these guys are really nice despite they can't speak English and will most likely kill you in the middle of a city with an sdar. If you get a chance to talk to them they are pretty cool. 

they hate DS, me and a few other people I go with. Whoever it is they will try to kill us

Crasher2003 likes this

That was an example of someone doing a lot more RP than most people on Asylum even attempt to do.  

I could understand him better than the 10 year old kids with retainers in their mouth saying "hands up" after their bullets have already left the chamber.   

I'm going to lock this thread as discussion centered around players ethnic group is unnecessary and will only feed the hungry trolls on this forum.