Request to post a video

4 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

no offense to you but you're retarded if you think zaxal hacks, hes been around for 2 years, obviously it seems sketchy but he just lost connection for a couple seconds.

Never said hacks once, I never even said anything, i just logged out and oyu guys asked why. I just posted the video, As you can see in the video i dont say one word i just Sigh and log out

13 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

harley you are ban for hacking. on the video is scumy move or else is when pp log in and u have red or yellow chain happens dont no servers are lagy : \

He was in the server for awhile, It was prob server desync or some shit. They just asked me why i logged out and all that jazz. I just was clearing up why i logged out, just didnt feel like a good day to play arma

Kuklinski likes this

Ayyylmao look at all these nerds crying about their video games, i mean honestly you guys cry about fucking everything, every forum post you make is you crying but the thing is i just dont get it. Since day 1 you have been the lowest of all tier players, never relevant, people only know you as the guy that make forum post to complain about how ur precious little kids shouldnt be banned and how you think other people hack and lag switch. :) Nah i dont lag switch i do lose connection to every server i join the first 30 sec of joining it, but ill let you continue being nothing ;)

Monster, Sergio, Tiger and 4 others like this
1 minute ago, Zaxalx said:

Ayyylmao look at all these nerds crying about their video games, i mean honestly you guys cry about fucking everything, every forum post you make is you crying but the thing is i just dont get it. Since day 1 you have been the lowest of all tier players, never relevant, people only know you as the guy that make forum post to complain about how ur precious little kids shouldnt be banned and how you think other people hack and lag switch. :) Nah i dont lag switch i do lose connection to every server i join the first 30 sec of joining it, but ill let you continue being nothing ;)

No one is complaining, I logged out, figured it was server deysnc, and you guys asked why. That video is why i logged out

Feenix and Sergio like this