Interview

11 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Hating? We give VERY clear instructions, those instructions are not being followed.

Well he's probably new to asylum, doesn't know how long wait times are, and just wanted to ask on the forums. I don't see how that is not following instructions unless in the instructions you included how long the wait time is. Chill out man :)

Olivia, LTUPiggy and Consuela like this
35 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

How long do I have to wait?

You're app was denied sorry Killswitch.

35 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

Well he's probably new to asylum, doesn't know how long wait times are, and just wanted to ask on the forums. I don't see how that is not following instructions unless in the instructions you included how long the wait time is. Chill out man :)

That is why we have a PM system.  We dont need multiple topics in all reaches of the forums asking the same questions.  No one is made, I just find no reason to sugar coat things.

5 minutes ago, HotWings said:

You're app was denied sorry Killswitch.

That is why we have a PM system.  We dont need multiple topics in all reaches of the forums asking the same questions.  No one is made, I just find no reason to sugar coat things.

I agree he didn't need to make a thread but at this point it is what it is. He got his answer and let's just leave it at that.