Ingame threats

Dork

5 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

Can any type of disciplinary action be taken on in game threats

I.E. im getting you F***ing blacklisted and banned you piece of S***

just wondering :P

You can always report their behaviour through Internal Affairs.

Maybe no action gets taken immediately, but sometimes small things stack up :)

Zoex likes this
2 minutes ago, L1on said:

I feel it wouldnt be more of a cop thing if it's on civilian, it would be more of a server issue, but if they're acting like that on cop well thats when IA would get involved I believe.

Aye, assumed it was a cop my bad.

If not whitelisted, report him to the admins.

If he keeps doing it, you can reffer to previous reports ect.

3 minutes ago, Diseased said:

Grow a set and send their ass to jail or go kill them / rob them

1 minute ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

haha too true. Don't be a puss honestly.

I was playing cop at the time, so its not like i can say fuck off bitch 

Ill most likely run into them again, and ill just record all future conversations.

1 hour ago, wr4thx said:

Can any type of disciplinary action be taken on in game threats

I.E. im getting you F***ing blacklisted and banned you piece of S***

just wondering :P

I'm going to be honest. This isn't grade school, that is no where near harassment. That's common online behavior unfortunately even from 10 year old children. 

If someone is attacking you personally and making real life threats to you. We will review the case and take appropriate action on it. 

Welcome to Xbox live :kappa:

Edit: I should clarify I am speaking for server side offense IE personal threats/attacks. If the offending player is an officer as well, you can make an IA report. They may handle it differently. 

Reavantos likes this
13 minutes ago, Spank said:

I'm going to be honest. This isn't grade school, that is no where near harassment. That's common online behavior unfortunately even from 10 year old children. 

If someone is attacking you personally and making real life threats to you. We will review the case and take appropriate action on it. 

Make an online baby sitting guide please.

Spank and DreamC like this
On 2/29/2016 at 9:59 AM, Spank said:

Edit: I should clarify I am speaking for server side offense IE personal threats/attacks. If the offending player is an officer as well, you can make an IA report. They may handle it differently. 

My question is how it is handled against unyielding aggressors? There have been times where I am not being "threatened" in a real life sense, but often there are those who will follow you and just spam profanities at you. The common response is "put them in time out" "charge them with disobeying" and "go somewhere else," and I think that misses the point. You send them to jail, they respawn in 2 minutes and come back. You lethal them, back in 2 minutes. You put them in time out and you're supposed to keep an eye on them anyway. To the point where it DOES effect your ability to enjoy the game, constantly dealing with a single entity. Why should someone be told to leave the area because a troll is present. That's like someone robs a store in real life and the cops just say "leave the area. You don't have to deal with it."

It states that general trolling is a bannable offense, so where is the show for this against players going out of there way to just be a toxicity?