Investigate 3-11

6 hours ago, Demonic said:

You weren't in the fight, how would you know they weren't necessary? All you can see is a clip of him killing one person which spans about 5 seconds of the fight(s).

I'm not talking about all of them. The ones in the towers and far away places are all good. The kills at 1:03, 1:16, 1:20 are what I'm talking about. At 1:03 when he was behind the guy in the building he could have downed him and restrained him with ease. At 1:16 he could have downed the guy driving the green sport. I understand that he could have died after falling out of the car, but there's a chance he might survive. At 1:20 when he came up behind the rebel at the barracks he could have downed him and restrained him. He wouldn't of put himself in any danger. Just because a higher ranking officer authorizes lethals doesn't mean you are forced to use them. Cops are white listed players who are held to a higher standard. This is a RP server. In my opinion we have to many cops that play with a rebel mentality. If you play cop to kill everything in sight and make tons of money then your playing for the wrong reasons. 

7 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Why are you in my thread? LTs and admin LTs authorized every kill. Thanks.

I was just giving my opinion man calm down. I'm not here to cause drama. This is a public forum. 

6 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

I'm not talking about all of them. The ones in the towers and far away places are all good. The kills at 1:03, 1:16, 1:20 are what I'm talking about. At 1:03 when he was behind the guy in the building he could have downed him and restrained him with ease. At 1:16 he could have downed the guy driving the green sport. I understand that he could have died after falling out of the car, but there's a chance he might survive. At 1:20 when he came up behind the rebel at the barracks he could have downed him and restrained him. He wouldn't of put himself in any danger. Just because a higher ranking officer authorizes lethals doesn't mean you are forced to use them. Cops are white listed players who are held to a higher standard. This is a RP server. In my opinion we have to many cops that play with a rebel mentality. If you play cop to kill everything in sight and make tons of money then your playing for the wrong reasons. 

I was just giving my opinion man calm down. I'm not here to cause drama. This is a public forum. 

If a higher up says use them, I will use them. I won't even hesitate 

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
14 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Why are you in my thread? LTs and admin LTs authorized every kill. Thanks.

Why are you so ignorant and hostile towards everyone?  The fact that you wont even shoot at people unless you lethal them is a HUGE problem in and of itself.