Jump to content
Azeh

Changelog - mid January

Recommended Posts

next update need to give the value of all runs to 1million per unit and keep the all the purchaseables the same price

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it would be funny

Edited by Filemón

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Filemón said:

next update need to give the value of all runs to 1million per unit ❤️

Except you will have to buy An MK by transporting 10 Hemtt loads of cash to rebel

Filemón likes this

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Patato said:

Except you will have to buy An MK by transporting 10 Hemtt loads of cash to rebel

but think of the greater flex

Share this post


Link to post

Anyway you can increase server size or add whitelisted spots?

Otherwise I'm gonna need compensation for a new space bar because of the amount of spamming I have to do.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Nic Rage said:

Anyway you can increase server size or add whitelisted spots?

Otherwise I'm gonna need compensation for a new space bar because of the amount of spamming I have to do.

Set a macro

Share this post


Link to post

@Azeh When i try to make a gang it bugs out and doesnt let me manage it, but when i soft log it kicks me out the gang and then doesnt let me make it again with the same name because it apparently already exists. Then when i join an already existing gang it kicks me out everytime i relog.

Lucien likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/22/2020 at 1:57 PM, Ludde said:

@Azeh When i try to make a gang it bugs out and doesnt let me manage it, but when i soft log it kicks me out the gang and then doesnt let me make it again with the same name because it apparently already exists. Then when i join an already existing gang it kicks me out everytime i relog.

Idk if Lucien told you but I'm 99% sure it was due to your in-game name.

Lucien and Ludde like this

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...