Azeh

Changelog - mid January

next update need to give the value of all runs to 1million per unit and keep the all the purchaseables the same price

it would be funny

Edited by Filemón

42 minutes ago, Filemón said:

next update need to give the value of all runs to 1million per unit ❤️

Except you will have to buy An MK by transporting 10 Hemtt loads of cash to rebel

Filemón likes this

12 hours ago, Patato said:

Except you will have to buy An MK by transporting 10 Hemtt loads of cash to rebel

but think of the greater flex

Anyway you can increase server size or add whitelisted spots?

Otherwise I'm gonna need compensation for a new space bar because of the amount of spamming I have to do.

2 hours ago, Nic Rage said:

Anyway you can increase server size or add whitelisted spots?

Otherwise I'm gonna need compensation for a new space bar because of the amount of spamming I have to do.

Set a macro

@Azeh When i try to make a gang it bugs out and doesnt let me manage it, but when i soft log it kicks me out the gang and then doesnt let me make it again with the same name because it apparently already exists. Then when i join an already existing gang it kicks me out everytime i relog.

Lucien likes this

On 1/22/2020 at 1:57 PM, Ludde said:

@Azeh When i try to make a gang it bugs out and doesnt let me manage it, but when i soft log it kicks me out the gang and then doesnt let me make it again with the same name because it apparently already exists. Then when i join an already existing gang it kicks me out everytime i relog.

Idk if Lucien told you but I'm 99% sure it was due to your in-game name.

Lucien and Ludde like this