So will the Hype with the new modded server make updates fall short on other servers?

So will the Hype with the new modded server make updates fall short on other servers? Some people have been waiting for updates to our core server 1,2,3,4. I hope to see that the other servers still get some love because not everyone is playing on 100/100 server with mods :)

Just now, Sants said:

Once some of the game-breaking bugs have been fixed, I believe it'll make a really nice server. I had a lot of fun today testing it out.

Not everyone is open to play on a modded server. Many people feel like the oldies may not have love moving forward with Paratus focusing on server 6

I would assume so. A huge part of the community wanted the modded servers, and it would probably be paratus' top priority to fix bugs and game-breaking mechanics on the new server. Because lets face it, which is more important: Adding unnecessary content updates to current servers, or fixing huge bugs on the new server which a lot of people want to play on?

Edited by CyanogenCX

Stop with the questions about the old servers being ignored. The modded server is just in beta mode its only been up for 6 hours. Paratus will be sure to release regular patches for all servers as soon as everything is figured out. Server 6 is in hype mode aswell and nothing is set in stone. I played on it for 3 hours its awesome.I had to dc and now have been spamming enter for the past 30 minutes to get in with no success. Just be patient and it'll work out. 

Edited by Ebola
5 minutes ago, Ebola said:

Stop with the questions about the old servers being ignored. The modded server is just in beta mode its only been up for 6 hours. Paratus will be sure to release regular patches for all servers as soon as everything is figured out. Server 6 is in hype mode aswell and nothing is set in stone. I played on it for 3 hours its awesome.I had to dc and now have been spamming enter for the past 30 minutes to get in with no success. Just be patient and it'll work out. 

Did you really just say stop with the questions? Do you know the little red box with a x? Click it! While you are at it, cut up and down, not sideways or you just are seeking attention.

Edited by - RJ -
1 minute ago, - RJ - said:

Did you really just say stop with the questions? Do you know the little red box with a x? Click it! While you are at it, cut up and down, not sideways or you just are seeking attention.

Wasn't trying to offend you it was more of a passive post but tbh theres 10 other similar posts asking the same question. 

- RJ - likes this
11 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

I would assume so. A huge part of the community wanted the modded servers, and it would probably be paratus' top priority to fix bugs and game-breaking mechanics on the new server. Because lets face it, which is more important: Adding unnecessary content updates to current servers, or fixing huge bugs on the new server which a lot of people want to play on?

Fixing huge bugs on the regular servers.

8 minutes ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Fixing huge bugs on the regular servers.

Pretty sure the only huge bugs that are on the regular servers are also the same as the ones on the modded one, such as y-inventories not dropping or real estate listings. So if he gets around to fixing them then both the regular and modded servers will see those changes. If not, then we will have to wait and see what happens.

5 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I just want the modded content to be on Altis, then we're solid.  Server 6 is cool but it was incredibly dumb to reset everyone's cash....especially their talents.

This too though ^

I kinda called this out when it was announced. This seems like a slight version of CG, which really won't work out too great without intense RP. A viper costs 80k I think, and someone sends you a message "get out or die" and then domes you out -- you just lost a vehicle that's 80k lol. Just a lot of different things. It works much better on CG with these high valued vehicles that are easily lost because people actually have to have value for eachother's life 

Overall I definitely appreciate all the work put in, but I kinda wouldv rathered some new vehicles / weapons for asylum(altis). But obviously my opinion isn't everyone's opinion.

Edited by Poko
Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
1 hour ago, Poko said:

This too though ^

I kinda called this out when it was announced. This seems like a slight version of CG, which really won't work out too great without intense RP. A viper costs 80k I think, and someone sends you a message "get out or die" and then domes you out -- you just lost a vehicle that's 80k lol. Just a lot of different things. It works much better on CG with these high valued vehicles that are easily lost because people actually have to have value for eachother's life 

Overall I definitely appreciate all the work put in, but I kinda wouldv rathered some new vehicles / weapons for asylum(altis). But obviously my opinion isn't everyone's opinion.

Well its all possible now if its made easy enough that people can join from inside the game and download mods right away paratus might make all servers modded eventually. Australia map sucks we all know it would love to get these new cars and gun on Altis though. 

Reformed epTic and Poko like this
16 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Well its all possible now if its made easy enough that people can join from inside the game and download mods right away paratus might make all servers modded eventually. Australia map sucks we all know it would love to get these new cars and gun on Altis though. 

My thoughts exactly