BH/Rebel

Ebola

• SPAR 16S for rebels/BH without the ability to purchase the 100rnd Mags. Imo this would increase the usage of the Spar due to the slightly better range stats. Would also boost BH QOL as it it is a great variant to add. 
  • 9mm/5.56 Suppressors - Make them illegal to possess/expensive to buy but would also be a great addition to the server for all factions. Still can see the tracer rounds that are automatically in the ammunition for the weapons that can have these equipped so you still would be able to see where the rounds are coming from. Would open up the window for some great RP scenarios too.
  • Spar Lethals for BH - Can we please have these added as either a magazine or toggle ability. Should still only be available for those that have unlocked Apex Predator talent.
  • Excess Honor - I currently have 330k in unused honor. Can we turn this is into a BH blood money system or even possible use it to increase the Bounty Cap. Maybe for every 1 honor = .5 of increase for bounty cap. I.E. trade 50k worth of honor to move the 175k limit up by 25k to 200k....Obv cap the bounty cap at reasonable limit like 225k or 250k?

23 minutes ago, Ebola said:
  • SPAR 16S for rebels/BH without the ability to purchase the 100rnd Mags. Imo this would increase the usage of the Spar due to the slightly better range stats. Would also boost BH QOL as it it is a great variant to add.

+1

28 minutes ago, Ebola said:
  • 9mm/5.56 Suppressors - Make them illegal to possess/expensive to buy but would also be a great addition to the server for all factions. Still can see the tracer rounds that are automatically in the ammunition for the weapons that can have these equipped so you still would be able to see where the rounds are coming from. Would open up the window for some great RP scenarios too. 

I don’t think it should be purchasable from a npc shop. Only able to be gained through rebel airdrops or asylum exchange.

30 minutes ago, Ebola said:
  • Spar Lethals for BH - Can we please have these added as either a magazine or toggle ability. Should still only be available for those that have unlocked Apex Predator talent.

+1

31 minutes ago, Ebola said:
  • Excess Honor - I currently have 330k in unused honor. Can we turn this is into a BH blood money system or even possible use it to increase the Bounty Cap. Maybe for every 1 honor = .5 of increase for bounty cap. I.E. trade 50k worth of honor to move the 175k limit up by 25k to 200k....Obv cap the bounty cap at reasonable limit like 225k or 250k?

I think excess honor should be used to cherry pick a specific players bounty. If little jimmy the rdmer is wanted for 100k I should have an option to spend 50k honor to get his bounty.

Bob Danaloo and Trioxide like this
48 minutes ago, Ebola said:

everything but 5.56 suppressors, that would be fucking cancer 

Ebola likes this
On 6/27/2022 at 7:03 PM, Ebola said:

I am open to think about this.

As I have been told no more suppressors are to be added to asylum. Therefor it stays where it is and we will most definiatly not add 5.56 suppressors.

You are bounty hunters and already have the advantage of downing and restraining players for 10 minutes, if you really want this you just buy a bunch of mags at rebel store them in your house then switch those with the ones you use for bounty hunting. Easier than that will not be added.

I am open to suggestions for the excess honor you have although we will not be adding a money conversion or money system of it as we do not want ANOTHER money system in the game blood money gives me enough headaches already.

operatorjohnny^ likes this
5 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

As I have been told no more suppressors are to be added to asylum. Therefor it stays where it is and we will most definiatly not add 5.56 suppressors.

You are bounty hunters and already have the advantage of downing and restraining players for 10 minutes, if you really want this you just buy a bunch of mags at rebel store them in your house then switch those with the ones you use for bounty hunting. Easier than that will not be added.

I am open to suggestions for the excess honor you have although we will not be adding a money conversion or money system of it as we do not want ANOTHER money system in the game blood money gives me enough headaches already.

Adding suppressors for SMG's and pistols does not sound like that bad of a idea (45ACP and 9mm)

Spar16-S Should also be added to CPL+

王 rando 王 likes this
6 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

I appreciate the response. Just to add in reference to the Spar 16S I believe it would cure all the calls to add additional weapons to BH as its a great variant and something new for the BHs to use.

As for the suppressors I hear you on that one

Though I agree with your suggestion buying them at rebel, The lethals are more for when you're fighting larger groups to hunt one of their members. Making that trip to rebel then to your house also have to swap licenses to buy each time you need them/restock.

If excess honor to convert to increase bounty cap  (max would be 250k)... I liked @王 rando 王  suggestion of making it a way to hand select a bounty by using honor as a way to get it.

4 hours ago, Ebola said:

I appreciate the response. Just to add in reference to the Spar 16S I believe it would cure all the calls to add additional weapons to BH as its a great variant and something new for the BHs to use.

As for the suppressors I hear you on that one

Though I agree with your suggestion buying them at rebel, The lethals are more for when you're fighting larger groups to hunt one of their members. Making that trip to rebel then to your house also have to swap licenses to buy each time you need them/restock.

If excess honor to convert to increase bounty cap  (max would be 250k)... I liked @王 rando 王  suggestion of making it a way to hand select a bounty by using honor as a way to get it.

promit for bounty hunters!

Currently not looking to add any further weaponry to BH. They were never intended to be an equal fighting force and are designed to be a bit of the underdog who is going for the low hanging fruit. Continued weapons being added would essentially give us the APD Jr. Squad. With no gameplay rules other than the server rules. As far as increasing the cap, people are already making a ton of money from BH and often uncontested money (People giving others their bounty). 

TLDR balance