Cartel Rotating Caps

Donk

Cartel Rotations  

18 members have voted

1. 1. allow all cartels to rotate between current locations

Currently the only cartel that gets any attention is drug. Therefore everyone is fighting house and tower cap all day and no one really fights og arms, church, wongs etc.. So why not allow any cartel to rotate between any of the locations. Drug could be any of the arms locations or wongs locations and vice versa. Would allow the chance to actually fight other locations instead of just house and tower all day everyday. I don't think I've ever had anyone show up to wongs on admin island so it would allow for new strategies to arise and bring some sort of change/excitement since most of us that do fight are veterans with thousands of hours. 

Donutkiller, lukee and KaReeM Kinte like this

This is a great idea. Would actually add something new to the game and would entice more people to fight cartels. Also I think adding the old cartel locations such as ghost hotel and the peninsula at the top left would be a nice change. I made a topic similar to this and it was shut down pretty quick by potato saying they want it to be completely built and designed for them rather than offering locations and “expecting us to do the rest”. 

Donk likes this
2 hours ago, william said:

id prefer to split the cartel up like they do on olympus into individual cartels for certain drugs and keep the locations static

1 minute ago, lukee said:

Fr

it used to be like this back in the day but I highly doubt this would ever be implemented again since they shut down every post about bringing ghost hotel etc back. At least with this suggestion we can have fights somewhere else besides drug peninsula 

lukee likes this
2 hours ago, Donk said:

it used to be like this back in the day but I highly doubt this would ever be implemented again since they shut down every post about bringing ghost hotel etc back. At least with this suggestion we can have fights somewhere else besides drug peninsula 

If we did what Olympus did than we wouldn't add the old locations back, just make each of the cartels 2 drugs (ex.) Meth/Heroin Cartel instead of just Meth Cartel and keep them on peninsula and warzone

lukee likes this