ban china ban china ban china ban china ban china ban china

mrkillalot8989

ban china  

11 members have voted

1. 1. ban china

• ban china
    • i don't fight cartels when china is on so my opinion is irrelevant

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/16/2023 at 02:45 PM

Its so aids fighting china late night cause they're just so laggy. Like for fucks sake at least make it so if your ping goes over 200 kick you get kicked from the server. Literally everyone hates fighting them to the point when they log 4 on gangs with 5-7 people on will just give them the cap cause its so aids fighting them. would've put this in suggestions but it is locked 

Edited by mrkillalot8989
ban china
1 hour ago, Chris Peacock said:

they arent that bad to fight. they have like 2 good players

ik but is hard to kill someone when you don't even see them on your screen and you just die to mk1 shots. Then when you watch their pov they literally ran right up to you and shot you in the face. Literally how it goes about half the time i fight them i swear. 

What I want to say is that we Chinese people love servers very much, and we have to pay high VPN fees every month to fight. After you are killed, you will only shout 'PING PING' like crying children. An excellent shooting player will not complain about all of this, but will look for shortcomings in themselves, so that you can grow. This is also the lesson your father taught you when you were young

naughty kid and Witz like this
17 hours ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

Its so aids fighting china late night cause they're just so laggy. Like for fucks sake at least make it so if your ping goes over 200 kick you get kicked from the server. Literally everyone hates fighting them to the point when they log 4 on gangs with 5-7 people on will just give them the cap cause its so aids fighting them. would've put this in suggestions but it is locked 

https://ibb.co/WW768fN

https://ibb.co/4PTLWqH

What qualifications do you have here? Stop your dog barking. What can you bring to Asylum? You will only consider your interests.

naughty kid likes this