Skills Tab

MagicSpoon

My sugestion is a skills tab and it works like so (numbers are all up to change just a basic idea)

You can level up maybe upto 25x processing and gathering skills, for those dedicated to the grind still

For example

You pick weed,

Lvl 1 - 9  2% incressed speed each level

lvl 10 25% chance to get double gather

Lvl 11- 19 2% gather speed

lvl 20- 50% chance to get double

21-24 3% speed

lvl 25 - 100% chance for doulbe gather

so it works out at like 50% gather speed at max level ( i know the numbers are off but for consistancy i simplyfied it)

Processing

Lvl 1 - 9 % incressed speed

Lvl 10- 5% chance of double or sale price

Lvl 11- 19 2% gather speed

Lvl 20 10% chance of double or sale price (undiceided)

21-24 3% speed

Lvl 25 -  25% chance of double

The skills would take alot of doing such an activitiy to level up so the higher level the more XP it would take to get said skill making those people who want to put in effort to get better in a skill get a benift

as it would give people more off an incentive to want to go out and do the things as your getting rewarded for playing the game which has a insentive for people to play more.

Interesting idea although I already see some overlaps and conflicts of interest with various seasonal quests and talents (with some effort could be made to work together). Would be pretty cool for there to be a skills tree kinda like Skyrim lol. Although it would be annoying/hilarious when level 1000 lockpicker FATHER STRETCH MY ASS 1 shot frees everyone in handcuffs lmao.

Kawaii likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Fitz locked this topic