What would you do?

37 minutes ago, epTic said:

What a fucking pussy, takes a big man to blindside someone WHILE wearing a fucking helmet. 

I sincerely hope he gets blindsided while riding his bike by an 18 wheeler and gets drug beneath all the wheels. 

You're fucking retarded...I hope one of your family members or friends who rides would crush your skull in with their helmet...do you not see what that dumb crackhead motherfucker in the wack ass ford could've caused that guy who wasn't even speeding on his bike, not to mention his friend behind him...you wouldn't understand that fear because your balls aren't big enough to even ride a scooter, fucking pussy 

Dezzo, Flax and Quenton like this
18 minutes ago, Destroyer said:

You're fucking retarded...I hope one of your family members or friends who rides would crush your skull in with their helmet...do you not see what that dumb crackhead motherfucker in the wack ass ford could've caused that guy who wasn't even speeding on his bike, not to mention his friend behind him...you wouldn't understand that fear because your balls aren't big enough to even ride a scooter, fucking pussy 

The biker TURNED AROUND looking for a confrontation. 

I never knew the s1000rr was a scooter. 

19 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

You ask for responses and get mad when someone says something you don't agree with?

I asked what would you do if you were the biker, I could give 3 fucks about the car driver he's a fucking waste of sperm trash, just bugs me when people who've never had family member or friend die on a bike say shit like that, how would you not be pissed off if someone almost rammed you head on?

Edited by Destroyer
17 minutes ago, epTic said:

The biker TURNED AROUND looking for a confrontation. 

I never knew the s1000rr was a scooter. 

Put yourself in the riders position he almost got fucked up by a piece of shit truck...i would put all bets you wouldn't just let that slide and also the truck driver also reversed its the only reason the biker gets off the bike at all...

7 minutes ago, Destroyer said:

I would of kept driving because I'm not going out of my way to look for fucking confrontation. 

The biker keeps going straight, and none of this would of happened. 

The truck isn't going to drive in reverse for 15 miles down the road trying to catch the fucking guy. 

Edited by epTic
1 hour ago, epTic said:

What a fucking pussy, takes a big man to blindside someone WHILE wearing a fucking helmet. 

I sincerely hope he gets blindsided while riding his bike by an 18 wheeler and gets drug beneath all the wheels. 

You're fucking stupid. That guy driving the truck tried to kill those bikers I would have shot him. I can't fathom how retarded you must be in real life. People like that guy in the car deserve to fucking die. Being a bike rider myself, I would have probably gone to jail over this guy

6 minutes ago, bowly97 said:

You're fucking stupid. That guy driving the truck tried to kill those bikers I would have shot him. I can't fathom how retarded you must be in real life. People like that guy in the car deserve to fucking die. Being a bike rider myself, I would have probably gone to jail over this guy

Where exactly did he try and kill anyone?  While it is misguided he made no attempt at anyone's life, hell he made no attempt to even hurt anyone.  He didn't make any sudden movement in front of anyone, he made no hostile comments.  The biker initiated all hostility in this scenario.  This type of rider is the type of person that gives them all a bad name.  

I would suggest you get rid of your guns, because if you expect to be able to get away with shooting someone in this type of event you're going to spend a "nice" life behind bars.

Edited by HotWings
Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
12 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Where exactly did he try and kill anyone?  While it is misguided he made no attempt at anyone's life, hell he made no attempt to even hurt anyone.  He didn't make any sudden movement in front of anyone, he made no hostile comments.  The biker initiated all hostility in this scenario.  This type of rider is the type of person that gives them all a bad name.  

I would suggest you get rid of your guns, because if you expect to be able to get away with shooting someone in this type of event you're going to spend a "nice" life behind bars.

hotwings I'm loosing respect real quick man. Watch the video again and tell me he didn't try and run him off the road. Running someone off the road is 100% an attempt at someone's life. And I would say trying to run someone who is on a motorcycle off the fucking road is "initiating". It's really a shame that you see no harm in what the driver did, you obviously don't value your life like I do mine. And as for my guns, I won't get rid of them, they're for self defense. If that man came after me in that incident, he'd have a 2-1 on his body. 

1 minute ago, bowly97 said:

hotwings I'm loosing respect real quick man. Watch the video again and tell me he didn't try and run him off the road. Running someone off the road is 100% an attempt at someone's life. And I would say trying to run someone who is on a motorcycle off the fucking road is "initiating". It's really a shame that you see no harm in what the driver did, you obviously don't value your life like I do mine. And as for my guns, I won't get rid of them, they're for self defense. If that man came after me in that incident, he'd have a 2-1 on his body. 

I said what he did was misguided and stupid, I never said he was right.  But neither is assaulting someone, or in your opinion killing them.  You do that my friend and you will go to prison, nothing about what you said is self defense. 

1 hour ago, bowly97 said:

You would not shoot this guy, or even go to jail, you might hit the guy in the back of the head like the guy in the video, but you wouldn't kill him.

It's quite funny seeing you guys get at eachothers throats from watching a single outtake on youtube from a sutiation you probably know nothing about.

I can tell you that this video clip doesn't show the entire scenario, or what's been going on prior to it.

Nor does it show how these bikers have been using the same roadstrip, over and over again outside this familys house to race their bikes well above and beyond the speed limit.

If I remember correct, the fed up resindent in the truck had had enough and went after the bikers, who was really happy to turn around and confront the unarmed man with violence, once they all was out of their vehicles.

Just the fact that they resort to this kind of cheap-shot violence, pretty much gives you an idea of what kind of people we're looking at.

10 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

It's quite funny seeing you guys get at eachothers throats from watching a single outtake on youtube from a sutiation you probably know nothing about.

I can tell you that this video clip doesn't show the entire scenario, or what's been going on prior to it.

Nor does it show how these bikers have been using the same roadstrip, over and over again outside this familys house to race their bikes well above and beyond the speed limit.

If I remember correct, the fed up resindent in the truck had had enough and went after the bikers, who was really happy to turn around and confront the unarmed man with violence, once they all was out of their vehicles.

Just the fact that they resort to this kind of cheap-shot violence, pretty much gives you an idea of what kind of people we're looking at.

+1

57 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Shh, there is no room for logic in this thread.

At the end it was all settled. But I think I would've been very upset/angry if a truck came on my side of the road to try and cut me off? That's a threat on my life. No I don't think I would've hit the guy right away. But I would've called cops and showed the video of him trying to hit me. The man in the truck is wrong for trying to take the law into his own hands. The man with the helmet is wrong for assaulting the man. If the man said back up or I'm going to put u down then it wouldve been different. And BTW that had no grounds at all for pulling a gun and shooting the man. But hey this is just my mind speaking.

King Destroyer likes this
5 hours ago, epTic said:

I would of kept driving because I'm not going out of my way to look for fucking confrontation. 

The biker keeps going straight, and none of this would of happened. 

The truck isn't going to drive in reverse for 15 miles down the road trying to catch the fucking guy. 

The moment you let people make you their bitch is when you need to cut your balls off and put a tampon up your ass. You try to run me off the road then i'm going to beat your ass. Honestly that hick trash was lucky that all he got was a helmet to the head.

5 hours ago, HotWings said:

Yeah he didn't have a weapon, only a fucking pickup truck. I mean, that F-150 is so fucking big that it has to take up half of the other side of the road! That hick driving the truck was totally in the right, like god damn you bikers for getting pissed! The logic of some of you people lol

Logic says assault everyone and never consider why they are doing things. Go ya, Ill keep that in mind guys. Thanks for enlightening me on the ways of the thug.

There is clearly so much more to this entire situation that the fact that you guys want to make the one guy look like some kind of devil for protecting his kids is beyond silly.  On its face it misguided and stupid, but the actual background information would probably prove to be more telling than the one incident.

Edited by HotWings
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

I'm not sure what you find as hostile, When the biker turns around the guy in the ford puts his truck in reverse gases it, slams on the brakes to lock up the tires and slide. Parks his truck in the middle of the road, gets out comes around the truck and starts screaming about "Motherfucking kids" in the bikers face who hasn't even gotten off the bike yet, seems pretty fucking hostile to me after trying to ram me with his truck.. Why did this guy even drive like that with HIS KIDS IN THE TRUCK, he absolutely deserved the fucking headbutt. Maybe he would think twice before doing some dumb shit like that again. 

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

What are the benefits of being the most toxic person in the community?

Making people like you upset. 

Gives me a fuckin raging boner...in fact maybe i'll let some bees sting my cock. get that bad son of a bitch all swollen then fuck a snake. i bet you wouldnt like that, coward

Edited by epTic
Ronald likes this