As we all know, making rubber is a pain in the ass. The amount of time it takes is absurd. There is currently 1 way you can currently make it. I think we should add in another way to make it.

In real life, rubber is extracted from a tree in a a white liquid form similar to liquid latex. It is then processed and turned into rubber.

What is suggest is a way to do so. We collect the latex at a area with a decent amount of tree with a new item called a Extractor. When you extract material from the trees, you get liquid latex. After doing so, you go to mineral processing and process this latex which turns into rubber.

Suggestion for the location : The swamp near meth lab

e11f91eaeb643a6d50e44828ed690923.jpg

Please, feel free to elaborate on this.

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

I think its supposed to be hard to get rubber isnt it? If it were made land based I suspect that it would still produce around the same amount as doing it via the sea route while being easier to do in general because cars.

Yeah, because cars don't randomly kill you every five minutes.

I tell you, these fuckkng boats man...

• 3 weeks later...

+1 to the idea man except I do not think the area where it should be should be illegal nor a red zone it does not make sense to do it that way. The amount of illegal activities are already too high and you barely see people doing illegal activities now a days because bored cops just keep coming back to harass you after you kill them making anything illegal to do extremely difficult to do when a lot of cops are online. It is not illegal now and doesnt need to be in the future. Plus you are going to hace to realize that if it does become a bit more easily obtainable by land more rebels will camp their too and dealing with rebels on top of cops would be frustrating. However I do agree that it needs to be a much simpler/easier process due to a couple of reasons. It doesn't make sense to get rubber from the ocean and it is far too inefficient doing by yourself. I have been playing on Asylum for about 8 months and have done rubber runs maybe twice befofe i realized I would much rather spend the money to buy the vehicles. If the rubber becomes more efficient to obtain I will most definately be making my own vehicles as well as a lot more people. More activity for the poeple is always good. Make it a land activity dont make it anywhere near illegal areas or rdm free zones that'd be bad.

10 minutes ago, TeamFrizzy said:

+1 to the idea man except I do not think the area where it should be should be illegal nor a red zone it does not make sense to do it that way. The amount of illegal activities are already too high and you barely see people doing illegal activities now a days because bored cops just keep coming back to harass you after you kill them making anything illegal to do extremely difficult to do when a lot of cops are online. It is not illegal now and doesnt need to be in the future. Plus you are going to hace to realize that if it does become a bit more easily obtainable by land more rebels will camp their too and dealing with rebels on top of cops would be frustrating. However I do agree that it needs to be a much simpler/easier process due to a couple of reasons. It doesn't make sense to get rubber from the ocean and it is far too inefficient doing by yourself. I have been playing on Asylum for about 8 months and have done rubber runs maybe twice befofe i realized I would much rather spend the money to buy the vehicles. If the rubber becomes more efficient to obtain I will most definately be making my own vehicles as well as a lot more people. More activity for the poeple is always good. Make it a land activity dont make it anywhere near illegal areas or rdm free zones that'd be bad.

It's supposed to be legal. I just use that area since it has the closeSt similarits to real rubber trees