Who are the 5 best flame war starters on asylum?

Armando Muchacho

WOAH WOAH WOAH' date=' I agree with the others, but leave my horses outta this :([/quote']

She did forget notorious,cant forget all that "Best gang on Asylum" talk.

What they been up to...oh yeah they disbanded,I'm sure its hard keeping that many Mongs in line while they all try to hump the Doorknob

I'm getting rusty I think lol

Dude you don't even know who you're talking to LOL...come on.

According to you,A long time veteran player,only,Ive never seen you on the forums before the reset & i practicly lived on them ask any admin or any member of Envy or Notorious who i constantly argued with on the forums.So you're right,I dont know who im talking to,And honestly i think you full of shit,Some twit who joined in the last 6 months and pretends hes been around.

At least when i argued with Iced he actually brought something to it.

According to you' date='A long time veteran player,only,Ive never seen you on the forums before the reset & i practicly lived on them ask any admin or any member of Envy or Notorious who i constantly argued with on the forums.So you're right,I dont know who im talking to,And honestly i think you full of shit,Some twit who joined in the last 6 months and pretends hes been around.[/quote']

I was in bad blood with my friend kuklinski back in the day, 2014 actually.

I was in bad blood with my friend kuklinski back in the day' date=' 2014 actually.[/quote']

Cool shit,I miss Kuk & his antics.

anyways I tire of FLaming already,gg,But next time use more insults like 'Low Tier" and "Trash" YOu know,gotta break down my confidance and make me beleive im human waste,Otherwise how do you know you've won?:D

I don't feel an accomplishment arguing with you. I just stated facts...and I'll always defend the truth.

I only argued with you cause i was bored,regarding if your right or not.Well this will only be settled when we get a Official confirmation of whether or not Sirens Initate roleplay for anyone in the area.

*Edit* Fucking Krypton you Mofo lol You win,not gonna win this flame War lol

She did forget notorious' date='cant forget all that "Best gang on Asylum" talk.

What they been up to...oh yeah they disbanded,I'm sure its hard keeping that many Mongs in line while they all try to hump the Doorknob

I'm getting rusty I think lol[/quote']

Oh yeah forgot about Notoriious.....it was all a joke too, was totally kidding but ok :D We all have our troll times for sure