Do you think asshole rebels outweigh good rebels?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think asshole rebels outweigh good rebels?

• Yes, we need a fix
    • No, go away
  2. 2. Should admins start banning asshole rebels

• Yes
    • No

It's dickish and karma will likely get them later on in the game, but it is also part of the risk you take in complying with a rebel's orders. On a server rule side, as long as they followed the RP rules we have for killing somebody, they can do that. From a server rule perspective, cops can even do that as well. Admins will not ban you for that, however if you are doing this on cop, senior APD will have something to say about it.

Edited by LaGrange
Reworded for clarity.
Rodrigo likes this
Just now, LaGrange said:

It's dickish and karma will likely get them later on in the game, but it is also part of the risk you take in complying with a rebel's orders. As long as they followed the RP rules we have for killing somebody, they can do that. On a server rule side, cops can even do that as well. We as admins do not care about that, whether or not Senior PD care about that is a different story. 

• :fail:

I mean what goes around comes around, if youre being a douche the people on the recieving end will usually get back at you. Im a rebel yet i try to not kos in illegal zones the only ones i do are rebels cause im so used to being camped.

Edited by stompy
misspelling
1 hour ago, epTic said:

A rebel pulled me over for "off roading" because I accidentally drove by a gas station robbery so I drove away to avoid them. They then shot out my tires and stole my vehicle even though I complied with every order and even dropped my clothes for them...I gave them a good story and they killed me. Gg

You're fucking dense dude.....