Knawledge

I fucking love everyone that participated in this thread. Thank you so much for the feed back. The only answer I have for everyone that's upset, that we don't notice them or that they apparently "wipe" us, is to fight more. Nefarious also forgot how many times we've wiped them attacking. That is oke, I forgive you. You guys should also realize if you ever do "wipe" us, make sure to look at how many you're fighting. LOL, and let's try to remember who is attacking every time. RAtss.  I wanted to start a flame war, but nefarious has actually made my brain hurt for today. After today let this hate flow through the community, and make everyone want to fight and attack cartels more often. TY.

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem
6 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

I fucking love everyone that participated in this thread. Thank you so much for the feed back. The only answer I have for everyone that's upset, that we don't notice them or that they apparently "wipe" us, is to fight more. Nefarious also forgot how many times we've wiped them attacking. That is oke, I forgive you. You guys should also realize if you ever do "wipe" us, make sure to look at how many you're fighting. LOL, and let's try to remember who is attacking every time. RAtss.  I wanted to start a flame war, but nefarious has actually made my brain hurt for today. After today let this hate flow through the community, and make everyone want to fight and attack cartels more often. TY.

kys

HardyBxoxo likes this

I understand that the low tier gangs love to be attacked and never attack (unless they attack once and that's it), but please use all of your tiny brains and compare how many times you guys attack to how many times you defend. Pay attention and defend your fucking cartels when they're being taken, and maybe some respect will go to the ones who try. I give Imperium credit because they were a pretty small gang and even though they offline capped, they still attacked. Shout out to them, everyone else blow me.

Feenix likes this
14 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Nothing against nafarious but a few of them talked shit while I was on when they one a 5 or 6 v 1 because one of us was naked another one had a zubr and one mk- 1 lawl so basically 6v2... None of there leaders were on. And I logged in at the end of the fight. But it's whatever 

1 minute ago, BuckyBoi said:

Nothing against nafarious but a few of them talked shit while I was on when they one a 5 or 6 v 1 because one of us was naked another one had a zubr and one mk- 1 lawl so basically 6v2... None of there leaders were on. And I logged in at the end of the fight. But it's whatever 

Because they get excited. The adrenaline in their system makes them so happy to defend all the time. They don't even realize the numbers they fight against.

Feenix and Buck like this
8 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Because they get excited. The adrenaline in their system makes them so happy to defend all the time. They don't even realize the numbers they fight against.

Lol, you right I mean numbers most of the time matter 6v3 who's gonna win 6v6 is a fair fight 

57 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

I was looking forward to what you had to say about all the feedback you have been getting and i would like to point out what @Das Otter Said "High school tactics" and you are really stickning to them. Gotta say your baby hate is getting to me don't even understand why Im wasting My time to text on this Dick thread. Btw i have more evidence of you guys calling Im back up to make the fight 10v5 in your faivor so maybe you should get your Numbers up to speed then again your still in high school so i forgive you. PS i Will make sure i Will never fight you unless i have to ppl like you are destroying all the good things about cartel fights, bye don't forget to set the alarm so you mess up your time for school ! 

william, °Juicyy°, Buck and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Das Otter said:

It's big gang syndrome. Feenix for example. Used to be chill, then he joined insanity and became just another toxic player 

Tom Martins a good example of this. He was such a innocent kid when he was in RED and Encore. Now that he's in Insanity, the only messages I get off him on steam is "you rat" and it's the only word he knows when it comes to sidechat. I love it.

9 minutes ago, Haych said:

Tom Martins a good example of this. He was such a innocent kid when he was in RED and Encore. Now that he's in Insanity, the only messages I get off him on steam is "you rat" and it's the only word he knows when it comes to sidechat. I love it.

lmao, we were talking about this the other day how Tom use to be a chill player. 

RAT

FIGHT ME

LOW TIER

YOU'RE BAD KID

^^ you dont need cartel experience to join insanity, you need to know how to use the above words in a sentence every time you talk.

Edited by wr4thx
Buck, 544heu and Gatorade like this
17 minutes ago, Haych said:

I create toxic players, I was raised up with toxicity. Tom was never an innocent kid, hes always been a toxic player and I brought out the dark side! :)

Life lesson.

Don't be bad or talk shit unless you can back it up.

Edited by Diseased
Chau, Haych and Apci like this
33 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

See, this is the problem. You get hurt way to easily. I promise life is not gonna be fair for you, and I hope to god you stop getting so offended on a forum. I'm pray for you.

see, its not that. all of you just assume it is.

it's that none wants to stoop to the level you guy's are on. It's a video game, nothing more. 

Mahdizzle likes this
10 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Then play it, and stop blaming our arrogance for your lack of skill.

There a point when the arrogance it just exasperating, and people find it easier to avoid it all together, which blatantly makes it worse, thus this forum post.

It's sort of like that bully in high school that put you in you locker so many times smoke. 

After a while, you just try you're best to avoid him as much as possible so you could enjoy going to school. 

Everyone can vouch for this when i say that Most, not all, insanity players make the game less enjoyable. 

I can understand the trash talk to an extent, but, you constantly see things like this

Diseased connected....

(30 seconds)  

fucking rats taking my cartel.

It gets old quick

Edited by wr4thx
Buck likes this
49 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

See, this is the problem. You get hurt way to easily. I promise life is not gonna be fair for you, and I hope to god you stop getting so offended on a forum. I'm pray for you.

i promise you that if you have the balls in real life to talk so mutch shit and make ppl not even wanna talk to you online then your gonna have a problem in real life. 

Edited by Mahdizzle
Dork likes this
2 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

It's just a video game, and a forum, but you're making it sound like I care?  It's easy to get to kids like you and all the other low tiers. Stop feeding me.

haha im older then you i already know that and just like you said it's a video and you are destroying it, and if i think a dick cares i mean i don't even think you have a brain to he honest :) but when you grow up you might understand that the rep you are giving yourself in-game and the forums "ooh i fucked up" 

Edited by Mahdizzle