Knawledge

Why do gangs put "Knowledge of cartels" when they don't fight?   For those rare chances that they do go to fight? Or just to know where to offline cap in the safest spots?

@Sugarfoot   @Valerios  @Zurph  @J.Fett  @Manolo  @Juicy  @DJB   =   Offline capperiners

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem
IAMGOD, DJB, Brendon Smith and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Why do gangs put "Knowledge of cartels" when they don't fight?   For those rare chances that they do go to fight? Or just to know where to offline cap in the safest spots?

@Sugarfoot   @Valerios  @Zurph  @J.Fett  @Manolo  @Juicy  @DJB   =   Offline capperiners

Idk where you are but I fight method or synergy everyday. Maybe you should log off cop and come find out what the cartels look like

scen7edcandle, SpooderGuy and Shark like this

We fight cartels. Recently we fought insanity and Twisted for arms dealer and drug respectively (yesterday, in fact). But yes, we cap cartels when the opportunity presents itself. And why shouldn't we?

There's this meme that's circulating that capping a cartel when a gang isn't online is somehow cowardly or underhanded. Here's the reality of the situation. Today, I had three active (including myself) members for a large chunk of the afternoon while many of my fellow members were at work or school. Twisted and Hallowed are gangs with 8+ members and the resources to fully load up 1-2 Orcas. These gangs have worked their way up to that point. I respect that and understand that. I'm not trying to suggest there should be equality of outcome in this game.

But if you want more competition/fights over cartels, sometimes the smaller gangs need to take advantage of the smallest opportunity they can get.

Besides, the whole argument reeks of selfishness. What about not being online entitles you to own the cartel? And don't tell me that it's only the smaller gangs that are guilty of this. I've seen certain members of certain larger gangs hopping into a hummingbird to solo-cap cartels at early hours any number of times. I don't think I need to name names, but we know that it's not the smaller gangs who are responsible for this.

We'd all like to be the next Synergy or Insanity. But in order for some of the smaller gangs to establish themselves we have to take what we can get. We fight against the overwhelming odds just as often. Don't pretend we are under some obligation to face stacked odds every time.

BaDaBiNg_10-8, bunni, Jonah and 4 others like this
13 minutes ago, J.Fett said:

We fight cartels. Recently we fought insanity and Twisted for arms dealer and drug respectively (yesterday, in fact). But yes, we cap cartels when the opportunity presents itself. And why shouldn't we?

There's this meme that's circulating that capping a cartel when a gang isn't online is somehow cowardly or underhanded. Here's the reality of the situation. Today, I had three active (including myself) members for a large chunk of the afternoon while many of my fellow members were at work or school. Twisted and Hallowed are gangs with 8+ members and the resources to fully load up 1-2 Orcas. These gangs have worked their way up to that point. I respect that and understand that. I'm not trying to suggest there should be equality of outcome in this game.

But if you want more competition/fights over cartels, sometimes the smaller gangs need to take advantage of the smallest opportunity they can get.

Besides, the whole argument reeks of selfishness. What about not being online entitles you to own the cartel? And don't tell me that it's only the smaller gangs that are guilty of this. I've seen certain members of certain larger gangs hopping into a hummingbird to solo-cap cartels at early hours any number of times. I don't think I need to name names, but we know that it's not the smaller gangs who are responsible for this.

We'd all like to be the next Synergy or Insanity. But in order for some of the smaller gangs to establish themselves we have to take what we can get. We fight against the overwhelming odds just as often. Don't pretend we are under some obligation to face stacked odds every time.

We rarely have 10 on. It's always 2-6.    

"I've seen certain members of certain larger gangs hopping into a hummingbird to solo-cap cartels at early hours any number of times. I don't think I need to name names, but we know that it's not the smaller gangs who are responsible for this."  This happens when you don't defend.

2 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

I led the hacker gang, and got banned recently for cheating. Who the fuck are you. <----  No need for a question mark, because that is a fucking statement.

Seems legit. So I don't get this post are you complaining? Are you trying to make a statement? Like if you were banned for cheating why are you even making this post about people playing the game legitimately. People play on different schedules and time zones. If you can't comprehend that then Idk what to tell you.

Frizzy likes this
20 minutes ago, J.Fett said:

Twisted and Hallowed are gangs with 8+ members and the resources to fully load up 1-2 Orcas.

1. who is hallowed
  2. how is hallowed considered a threat
  3. hallowed has 10 members on their roster
  4. how is 10 members enough to fill 2 orcas let alone one
  5. who are you?
  6. ^ dont even answer, you probably solo cap with 10 people online

#rekt

#2savage

SpooderGuy and Chase like this
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

So wait your banned for cheating but asking me why im not fighting? How the hell would you know if im fighting or not if your not in game? Am i missing something here?

he recently got babs'd for scripting like 2 days ago? i wasnt sure if it was legit or left mods from aussie installed

2 minutes ago, Donk said:
  1. who is hallowed
  2. how is hallowed considered a threat
  3. hallowed has 10 members on their roster
  4. how is 10 members enough to fill 2 orcas let alone one
  5. who are you?
  6. ^ dont even answer, you probably solo cap with 10 people online

#rekt

#2savage

Spicy memes. Hallowed isn't a threat to Synergy. But we're a newer gang working our way up.

1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

dunno what it is, but when you reverse it i would recommend adding me on steam or finding me in game - we love to fight and would gladly fight 

WE SHALL DUEL THIS WEEKEND. DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUDUEL.   aND stop uploading tage's of u shooting people in the back, ktks.

1 minute ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

WE SHALL DUEL THIS WEEKEND. DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUDUEL.   aND stop uploading tage's of u shooting people in the back, ktks.

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

sounds good man

yo ill bust out my deck, cant touch this blue eyes white dragon

What Are you talking about Dumass? We fight you guys each Day you get on! PLUS we kicked ur Ass 2-3 times, so Pack ur shit together and stop being salty! I play to enjoy and have fun, escape my normal life for A few hours! And ofc fighting cartels not all i Want? Asylum is Full Of other fun shit to do! I have a group Of good friends, Nice People and we have our fun 

Edited by Juicy
3 hours ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Lol because when we do fight, which we do; We don't want people asking silly questions.  We want to play with people that know what they are doing at the cartels.  But for the record I consider myself one of le best "offline cappers" and I have the safest hiding spots.  ;P

Edited by DJB
(BKB) Sean likes this
4 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

wait never mind you are in insanity the gang that had to call for back up against 4 guys since you got wiped twice, don't make me post the video here of your gang getting spanked by so called offline cappers

Hyyyyyyyype !!!! Video! Video! Video! Video!

Edited by Juicy