Knawledge

17 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

sorry i was to busy offline capping that i did not have time to post the video.

PS sorry the video is like 37 min long

Funniest part was that they were so salty after losing twice they logged almost all of insanity on and bitched at us in side to fight. After that they went to server one and got wiped by synergy. Why don't you keep your salt to side chat instead of making lame forum posts @Smokahontas // Douggem

Apci, Frizzy, Mahdizzle and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

Can someone tell me who this kid is and what gang he is in? He talks shit yet i've never seen this kid in the servers. So maybe we should ask you why none of us never see you fight? 

Maybe he's the guy with the 1337 smack-talk skills complaining about people outflanking him in another tread (because he bought an ESP instead of a Radar hack). 

ESP's are useless when; 
1. you're getting shot from behind, or
2. you get caught by BABS.

Both seems to be true in this case.

To OP: Was funny to see the BABS Ban hit you the other day,
especially since you've put Douggem in your forum name...
facepalm.jpg   

Mahdizzle likes this
5 hours ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

aND stop uploading tage's of u shooting people in the back, ktks.

Why are you angry that he shot people in the back? That just shows he was skilled enough to outflank the enemy. Seems like everyone has been saying this "ur bad u shot them in the back" shit nowadays. Would you rather get in a position that the enemy cannot see or get into one where they can?

Your statement makes no sense whatsoever. Positioning is just about as important as shooting skill.

Also, to add...

I know Sean got banned from the forums... doesn't mean you have to take his place as the new forum retard.

Edited by explicit
George, Big Fred, Mahdizzle and 7 others like this
1 hour ago, JacobHarr said:

there is a difference between not fighting at all and choosing not to fight salty cunts that cry either way

and you sir are a salty cunt.

this

EC fights for roughly 5-7 hours every night at cartels. Then insanity logs in at rebels and kills half of us, calls us rats, fags, cunts, and every name under the rainbow. 

We purposely let them cap without fighting the cartel so they get even saltier. Works 100% of the time. Side chat turns into cancer.

Edited by wr4thx
bunni, JacobHarr, Feenix and 1 other like this
8 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

wait never mind you are in insanity the gang that had to call for back up against 4 guys since you got wiped twice, don't make me post the video here of your gang getting spanked by so called offline cappers

haha

Edited by BuckyBoi

Not everybody wants to fight 24/7. I mean you fight when you want to lol.... This Thread Gives Us All Aids... @Smokahontas // Douggem I don't see you fighting all the time and @Juicy and @Sugarfoot Fight all the time. And this thread is basically you looking to start shit when there is no need. GG 

Edited by BuckyBoi
Big Bird, Mahdizzle and Gatorade like this
2 hours ago, wr4thx said:

this

EC fights for roughly 5-7 hours every night at cartels. 

lolol biggest lie ever u log on cap cartels when we're offline than u do a bank all get downed cause your so fucking bad . 5-7 hours your so retarded u barely even fight for a full hour.

9 hours ago, Juicy said:

What Are you talking about Dumass? We fight you guys each Day you get on! PLUS we kicked ur Ass 2-3 times, so Pack ur shit together and stop being salty! 

sir sir, kicked our ass 2-3 times but when we wiped you about 10 times don't talk u irrelevant rat

18 minutes ago, Yenii said:

I love the cancer of the forums. Everyone is a rat. Anyone you don't like is irrelevant. Someone who outplays you is fucking bad. when they beat you, they're still rats and bad at the game.

It's big gang syndrome. Feenix for example. Used to be chill, then he joined insanity and became just another toxic player 

Voltage and Frizzy like this
Just now, JacobHarr said:

Gangs that get made because people wont fight them because they're toxic and annoying as fuck are hilarious

I don't get mad anymore.

Literally the server is full of people who cant function normally, and I just go play league. 

The only reason I log onto arma is for cartels and if you want to take them when I'm offline you should atleast fight for them or your gang will always be considered turf rats and be irrelevant.

If you want to make a name for yourself/gang I'd consider fighting us win or lose you'll become a better play/gang. You're only hurting yourself.

Feenix and Gatorade like this
1 hour ago, Feenix said:

lolol biggest lie ever u log on cap cartels when we're offline than u do a bank all get downed cause your so fucking bad . 5-7 hours your so retarded u barely even fight for a full hour.

im on between 6-10 almost every night. Mostly at cartels all night unless we see you guys log on. Then we make it our objective to mess around so we DONT come to the cartel. it makes you guys go crazy in side (Harrassment, Racism, talking down to another person)

I will admit, Insanity's balls are pretty big behind a keyboard.. 

I guess ill indulge into the toxicity and talk about the bank last night that you are referring to. 

it was a 5V21, they came in 6 hatches, some SUV's a chopper and a strider zerging all at once and lethals were authorized before shots were even exchanged.

Big Bird likes this
9 minutes ago, Diseased said:

I don't get mad anymore.

Literally the server is full of people who cant function normally, and I just go play league. 

The only reason I log onto arma is for cartels and if you want to take them when I'm offline you should atleast fight for them or your gang will always be considered turf rats and be irrelevant.

If you want to make a name for yourself/gang I'd consider fighting us win or lose you'll become a better play/gang. You're only hurting yourself.

I've fought you over a 100 times, I don't care about being known on the server anymore I play just to have fun and when you have kids bitching in moaning in side chat that you're bad your gang is full of rats why in the fuck would I waste my time with you? it's funny af how you say "oh you take my cartels when I'm offline" bitch please nobody owns shit theyre not yours and I'm not gunna wait for your sorry ass to log on and wait for your permission to go take them. if you want to have some good fights were youre not logging into rebel waiting for somebody to pull a orca out and not crying in side chat 24/7 id be glad to fight you. and why would I attack anybody that outnumbers me 3/1 that has tons of more experienced players in their gang?

Edited by JacobHarr
4 minutes ago, Diseased said:

If you want to make us respect you and act like you are a real gang you fight, not hide.

we have fought your gang, defending and attacking.

No matter if we win or lose, the amounts of obscenities that every member of your gang throws our way makes people not WANT to fight your gang. 

Your gang is full immature, sidechat, toxic players, even if they are good at the game. 

personally, im 25 and don't have the mentality after a full day of work  to go back and forth with someone who has just learned what the difference is between the clitoris and the labia. 

Das Otter, JacobHarr, Apci and 5 others like this
11 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

we have fought your gang, defending and attacking.

No matter if we win or lose, the amounts of obscenities that every member of your gang throws our way makes people not WANT to fight your gang. 

Your gang is full immature, sidechat, toxic players, even if they are good at the game. 

personally, im 25 and don't have the mentality after a full day of work  to go back and forth with someone who has just learned what the difference is between the clitoris and the labia. 

It's high school tactics. Make them mad and they will want to fight....which really has the opposite effect. Do I want to fight people that call you bad if you lose,  and if you win they blame lag or a hundred other excuses? Nope I'd like good fights where both sides respect each other and say "hey nice shot" instead of "wow fucking rat in the tower lucky I was reloading and you lagged and my fps froze"

Dork, Big Bird, TMACWILLIS and 1 other like this
7 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

It's high school tactics. Make them mad and they will want to fight....which really has the opposite effect. Do I want to fight people that call you bad if you lose,  and if you win they blame lag or a hundred other excuses? Nope I'd like good fights where both sides respect each other and say "hey nice shot" instead of "wow fucking rat in the tower lucky I was reloading and you lagged and my fps froze"

See that's why I like fighting you guys:D

53 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

lol, Yea we love to fight you guys, everyone says gf at the end and theirs no warrior shit on who's has the bigger dicks. 

+1 to @TeamFrizzy gang as well. some gf's yet to have with them

Edited by wr4thx
Frizzy likes this
2 hours ago, Feenix said:

sir sir, kicked our ass 2-3 times but when we wiped you about 10 times don't talk u irrelevant rat

Was it necessary too call people rats sir. We are humans not rats get your facts right. And it's really irrelevant to call people rats because your just trying to start shit just like this shitty post is. 

Edited by BuckyBoi