Knawledge

9 hours ago, Haych said:

Tom Martins a good example of this. He was such a innocent kid when he was in RED and Encore. Now that he's in Insanity, the only messages I get off him on steam is "you rat" and it's the only word he knows when it comes to sidechat. I love it.

yeah when you surround yourself with toxic players you are probably going to be toxic to try and look "cool" in front of them.

Frizzy, Gatorade and 544heu like this
9 hours ago, Sjuol said:

The gang does not make you toxic, if you join one of these ''toxic'' gang and start being a douchebag, you just have it in yourself. I want to know the last time I was called toxic and I have been in one of the 2 most toxic gangs off all time.

You toxic fuck :kappa:

sorry i had to

Edited by Rodrigo
Uprise and Carson like this
11 hours ago, Sjuol said:

The gang does not make you toxic, if you join one of these ''toxic'' gang and start being a douchebag, you just have it in yourself. I want to know the last time I was called toxic and I have been in one of the 2 most toxic gangs off all time.

I was talking with Noodle in Insanity ts and you came in and called me a danish fucker. Please stop the harassment and the toxicity.

g1ant, Rodrigo, 544heu and 2 others like this
On 15/04/2016 at 10:01 PM, Sjuol said:

sir please stop be toxic, take a step in @Kuklinskioffice.

Edited by dev
Chau likes this
On 4/15/2016 at 10:43 PM, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Why do gangs put "Knowledge of cartels" when they don't fight?   For those rare chances that they do go to fight? Or just to know where to offline cap in the safest spots?

@Sugarfoot   @Valerios  @Zurph  @J.Fett  @Manolo  @Juicy  @DJB   =   Offline capperiners

EL O EL

Edited by Poko
On 15-4-2016 at 7:01 AM, Smith Reyton said:

Seems legit. So I don't get this post are you complaining? Are you trying to make a statement? Like if you were banned for cheating why are you even making this post about people playing the game legitimately. People play on different schedules and time zones. If you can't comprehend that then Idk what to tell you.

Sorry to break the flame here. Graves doesn't have his cigar anymore on League sorry bro

On 15-4-2016 at 10:40 PM, wr4thx said:

There a point when the arrogance it just exasperating, and people find it easier to avoid it all together, which blatantly makes it worse, thus this forum post.

It's sort of like that bully in high school that put you in you locker so many times smoke. 

After a while, you just try you're best to avoid him as much as possible so you could enjoy going to school. 

Everyone can vouch for this when i say that Most, not all, insanity players make the game less enjoyable. 

I can understand the trash talk to an extent, but, you constantly see things like this

Diseased connected....

(30 seconds)  

fucking rats taking my cartel.

It gets old quick

Ah so  Widsyy and Diseased are two little brothers of eachother.

27 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

"he's always wanted my dick" - diseased       No matter how much you ride, he will never let you in.

i actually only fell in love recently, plus if i got in who would i talk to in side chat?

Edited by Iced
20 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

You should totally apply, could always use more slaves. You could even replace Scott's old role as friend slave/puller/suicide-vester.

Now why would I want to take ur role as the guy who gets carried, your much more qualified than me. Seeing as you spent all that time under Corrado and King Identities.

Dakinehernandez and Apci like this