Knawledge

10 hours ago, Goldy said:

I don't remember either and I was there until the end :mellow:

I joined two weeks before king was banned for a week. After he was banned for the week he came back for a few days and was permed. Following that half our gang was permed when we were in the middle of fighting Dark Horse Military on cocaine castle. After that We were doing a prison break on the island and one of the pilots crashed our orca into the other orca as we were evacuating and I rage quit.

I was also brand new to cartels and was dog shit so you most likely wouldnt remember me. I got one kill out of all of our cartels and it was with a vermin in the dock deer stand at meth cartel - shooting at a guy running to the stairs of the tower from the east wall on the outside

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I joined two weeks before king was banned for a week. After he was banned for the week he came back for a few days and was permed. Following that half our gang was permed when we were in the middle of fighting Dark Horse Military on cocaine castle. After that We were doing a prison break on the island and one of the pilots crashed our orca into the other orca as we were evacuating and I rage quit.

I was also brand new to cartels and was dog shit so you most likely wouldnt remember me. I got one kill out of all of our cartels and it was with a vermin in the dock deer stand at meth cartel - shooting at a guy running to the stairs of the tower from the east wall on the outside

Dont remember you either but that whole time was a blurr. Being on the opposite side of K-Id was painful. So many reports and admins watching to get him banned. Was almost as blatant as Corrado. Glad to see you moved away from those cheaters and made a Power house based on skill and not an App. Have fun man.

I quit the day after 6.0 :D. Twas not there to see you. Welcome to DF

After that We were doing a prison break on the island and one of the pilots crashed our orca into the other orca as we were evacuating and I rage quit.

ROFL I wish I still had that recorded. Wasnt that the same fight that the admins set 100% fog to see if King was cheating. Rofl.

There were 3 orcas. And 3 fires.

:P

29 minutes ago, Axe said:

ROFL I wish I still had that recorded. Wasnt that the same fight that the admins set 100% fog to see if King was cheating. Rofl.

There were 3 orcas. And 3 fires.

:P

Yup 

47 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Dont remember you either but that whole time was a blurr. Being on the opposite side of K-Id was painful. So many reports and admins watching to get him banned. Was almost as blatant as Corrado. Glad to see you moved away from those cheaters and made a Power house based on skill and not an App. Have fun man.

thanks man, and like i said I was terrible so im sure no one noticed who I was

16 hours ago, Agent X said:

He was still bad with cheats haha...I called him out for months saying no way he just killed me but my teammates always called me sh1t...now look, he was banned.

31 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

He was still bad with cheats haha...I called him out for months saying no way he just killed me but my teammates always called me sh1t...now look, he was banned.

He was horrible at close range but would one tap anyone at 300+ meters out. Seems as if his program confused it self when there was an enemy up close. The admins did what they needed to get him banned and keep him banned.

explicit likes this

If it was solo q it would be easier, but dynamic queue makes it impossible. Last season, before dynamic, it was easier because you could only have a duo, and 3 randoms on the team. Now its 4 people queued with a random troll. Basically, if you don't have 5, it's just extra energy that I really don't have.

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem
Rodrigo and Gatorade like this
48 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

If it was solo q it would be easier, but dynamic queue makes it impossible. Last season, before dynamic, it was easier because you could only have a duo, and 3 randoms on the team. Now its 4 people queued with a random troll. Basically, if you don't have 5, it's just extra energy that I really don't have.

You are missing the Gatorade sir

• 1 year later...